Survivor: Ghost Island

SAV

So happy that Chris is an idiot and that Libby didn't go home. So dumb that he didn't play his idol. He knew he was being targeted. Like Dom did, you play it and don't look back.

JPPT1974

Dom is my favorite contestant this year. And really Chris not just not too bright but really just very arrogant and holier than thou. Does he not realize people get voted out with that type of attitude?! I admit I can be complaining and how it could cost you a lot in life. Not just Survivor. You learn from it true. But in the hard way.

artvandelay

So happy that Chris is an idiot and that Libby didn't go home. So dumb that he didn't play his idol. He knew he was being targeted. Like Dom did, you play it and don't look back.
Chris can actually hear Dom vote for him (very funny) and then Dom (his main target) plays his legacy advantage and still doesn’t play his idol? I’ve heard why Chris didn’t ply his idol, but it doesn’t make a lot of sense.

PUSH

Hey! I got it right with my power rankings! :D

As far as Donathan and Laurel's decision goes... is there really a good one for them? They are either on the losing side of the Dom/Wendell alliance, or the bottom of the Kellyn/Des/Angie/Chelsea alliance. No good option for them. And no matter what happens, it's not them who will get the credit. It's either Dom/Wendell or Kellyn and her crew for convincing them. Most time the ones in the middle don't get the credit. Hard to get yourself out of the position.

I will say, though, Libby did not get a fair shake. Did she really do anything to deserve being such a target? She helped with Morgan's blindside early on, but it's really true that once you have a target, it's almost impossible to get it off of you. Ever since Parvati in Micronesia, the flirtatious, strategic, young female has been a hard role to play.

My new power rankings:

1. Chelsea
2. Sebastian
3. Donathan
4. Laurel
5. Jenna
6. Angela
7. Desiree
8. Kellyn
9. Domenick
10. Wendell
11. Michael

SAV

Umm...what the hell? I don't get this vote at all. Not happy about it.

At least there's Ponderosa videos.

PUSH

I let Kellyn and the editing deceive me tonight. Early on I said, yup, Des is going. Then I saw how adamant Kellyn was toward Dom, and Dom said they had to come together, so I didn't think it was going to be Des. But of course the edit didn't show the real conversation that happened afterward.

Kellyn got lucky that she spoke to Des. Otherwise Kellyn was likely going home tonight. This was the first flaw in Kellyn's game, and I'm now worried that she has no strong alliance. She's now needing to latch onto Dom who has much closer allies.

Power rankings:
1. Angela
2. Sebastian
3. Jenna
4. Donathan
5. Wendell
6. Laurel
7. Dom
8. Chelsea
9. Kellyn
10. Michael

PUSH

Let’s go Michael!

So strong and so articulate.

Btw I finally caught last weeks episode (I was away in DisneyEMH MK) and that good ol survivor grub eating contest was TERRIFIC! Go Angela!
I'd be happy with Michael, Kellyn, or Wendell winning. Dom would be deserving, but I don't care for him as much. I think those are really the only four who are candidates to win.

PUSH

I agree with you except for the fact that I cannot stand Kellyn and I’m fearful her edit seems she could be a winner. Haha
I thought Kellyn got her first bad edit last night. I think she's played a very smart game up until now. Nobody has been able to pull off the "tight, unbreakable" alliance in a long time. This one wasn't able to go all the way, but it made it much farther than anyone else has come close to in recent years.

PUSH

Here Dalton Ross posted where you can vote for who should have won each season, based solely on who was at the final TC. So that eliminates players like Devon from the vote. I found most winners were the deserving ones based on their final TC opponents. Not always the best player from the season, though. In fact, most of the times they aren't, especially in recent years.

http://ew.com/tv/2018/05/01/survivor-vote-final-tribal-council-winners-fan-poll/1/

PUSH

I really liked the double TC thing. Not super frequently, but every 5 or 6 seasons would be alright.

This first TC was predictable. A bunch of bottom-dwellers trying to maintain the course of not making Dom, Wendell, and Kellyn upset. The second TC was much more entertaining. Literally the top 5 players in this group, versus the bottom 5 remaining players in the other group. I think Kellyn either messed her game up, or saved it. She was becoming far too gullible and her gut was not telling her the right thing. I think this is the vote that finally separates her from Dom/Wendell. She'll either sink because of it, or she will use Chelsea, Angela, and Sebastian. The only problem is, all the idols and advantages are on the opposing four of Dom, Wendell, Laurel, and Donathan. But this might be a wake up call for her, as Dom/Wendell will have to likely take sides soon and reveal their hidden alliance.

Power rankings:
1. Sebastian
2. Angela
3. Donathan
4. Chelsea
5. Domenick
6. Laurel
7. Wendell
8. Kellyn

artvandelay

Next week, Dom and Wendell are going to have to figure out how to protect Donathan and Laurel without ing off the other Navitii. Should be a good week!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom