Tokyo Disney Resort 35th Anniversary: Happiest Celebration

mickeyfan5534

Original Poster
Yeah, I thought it was a bit weird that the parade just... ends. I was expecting a bigger finale but Poppins and Pan is pretty great.
We're just missing a float. The press release said 13.
Float 1: Mickey
Float 2: Goofy
Float 3: Alice
Float 4: Pinocchio
Float 5: Minnie
Float 6: Princesses
Float 7: Chip and Dale
Float 8: Be Our Guest
Float 9: Pooh
Float 10: Donald and Daisy
Float 11: Hiro and Baymax
Float 12: Mary Poppins and Peter Pan
(Float 13: Currently Missing)

Still one of the best parades Disney's ever turned out. Rivals the likes of Jubilation, Parade of Dreams, and Festival of Fantasy

TTA94

Asside from it missing a big finale float I thought it was amazing!!! Totally shocked on the music as I was expecting “Brand New Day”... but I love it!!

Magic Feather

Overall I am a definite fan of the new parade. While not reaching the catchiness of Happiness is Here, the parade makes itself memorable through some of the bets float design I have ever seen! Aside from Pinnochio and the brooms, the kinetics on some of the floats (Especially Alice, Poppins, and Pan) were unparalleled!

TTA94

Overall I am a definite fan of the new parade. While not reaching the catchiness of Happiness is Here, the parade makes itself memorable through some of the bets float design I have ever seen! Aside from Pinnochio and the brooms, the kinetics on some of the floats (Especially Alice, Poppins, and Pan) were unparalleled!

Assuming this was a Steve Davison parade, it’s his best yet!! This would be a amazing style of a parade for WDWs 50th should they get a new daytime parade!

VJ

Also, I love the new parade! I'm getting Flights of Fantasy vibes from the float design and the music seems to be in that same vein. I'm not sure it's better than Happiness is Here, but it's still a solid entertainment offering and I'm really pleased with it.

brb1006

Also, I love the new parade! I'm getting Flights of Fantasy vibes from the float design and the music seems to be in that same vein. I'm not sure it's better than Happiness is Here, but it's still a solid entertainment offering and I'm really pleased with it.
Did they reveal what the final float will be?

TTA94

If there is a show stop I hope the music is “Brand New Day”.

If TDL had parade route lighting like most of the other parks do I think a nighttime version of Dreaming Up would be fun, like Parade of Dreams.

thundermtnGOAT

Is the singer for Dreaming Up a special artist? Like Paint The Night had Owl City.
There were rumors that Sia was involved. I don't think she is the singer, but it definitely sounds like something she could have written.

Overall, I am truly blown away. This is definitely one of the best parades Disney has made yet. On a less positive note, it's amazing and sad to think we haven't (and probably won't) seen anything like this or on this scale at DLR or WDW.

Last edited:

Ag11gani

I LOVE this parade, unlike popular opinion I wasn't really a fan of HiH other than the music, so this is an amazing replacement. While the music dosn't live up to Happiness is Here, everything else is so much better. The amount of movement on the floats is very cool, and some are just massive. It's also nice to see they debuted the Chesire Cat and the March Hare from Paris. The only real criticism I have is the broom floats, they just seem so lazy, and remind me of the drum floats from soundsational.

And I really hope there is no showstop, it dosn't need one.

jrhwdw

Was it confirmed on Twitter that Dreaming Up! was missing a float??? I will say that I was a tiny bit surprised not to see Anna and Elsa in finale character flood.

Missing float and showstop or not , Dreaming Up! should be at full power for the Special Nights.

jrhwdw

Brand New Dream!:

Man! TDR did have a Brazzle Dazzle Day!!! I'm so impressed with everything that opened on 4/10! Plus with the way Fashionable Easter turned out this year! Can't wait for Celebrate TDL! Too bad Brand New Dream is off most of Sep this year. Is it returning on Sep 27th? Or are we getting Night High Halloween again this year?

It will be very interesting to see what happens to Dreaming Up! from now, through the Special Nights and April 15th.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom