The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 4: Homecoming Edition - Discussion Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
Surprisingly I called Buffalo beating Arizona. But the rest of my bracket is over :confused:
Oh day one...my bracket is...
big-toast-img.png

spacemt354

Chili's
@spacemt354 and @MonorailRed Amazing twist to this project. This will be interesting having to work with attractions thats are previous winners taking prime land.
Thank you!! Happy you like it! There were so many fantastic projects that while they are remembered they didn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things. Now all winning projects are part of it, so the landscape of some parks is completely changed for good! :D

And I think it's fun to know the decisions you make in this season will impact future ones and so on if its the winning project! To me it feels like real imagineering that way!

Voxel

President of Progress City
Thank you!! Happy you like it! There were so many fantastic projects that while they are remembered they didn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of things. Now all winning projects are part of it, so the landscape of some parks is completely changed for good! :D

And I think it's fun to know the decisions you make in this season will impact future ones and so on if its the winning project! To me it feels like real imagineering that way!
Hahah this should be fun. I hope Tintin is still around so that @englanddg and I can purpose destroying it due to IP issues. :p

spacemt354

Chili's
I won't do this each time but for the first few things posted I wanted to share some of the 'easter eggs' so you can become primed to look for them in future posts and stuff. Because they will be in mostly everything

Opening Announcement Easter Eggs/Tributes

We will start with the first post on the main thread...the mural is a tribute to Spaceship Earth's mural which you can see as you walk up the ramp to the loading area of the ride.
4510366327_1725214877_b.jpg

8709440429865513788%253Faccount_id%253D9

But instead of communication methods...it's past SA projects

In the bottom left is Symbiosis The Synergy of Nature

Above that is a Hydra Satellite hacking away from @Voxel and @englanddg 's famous Marvel project in WDSP (also if you look closely the numbers are 72314 (7/23/14 - the date it was posted)

Above that is from the winning finale of Season 2 - the Extrasolar Wonders attraction
https://allianceofknowledge.weebly.com/desolate-planet.html

From the top left and going to the right, Barad-Dur and the Lonely Mountain from @englanddg 's Lord of the Rings project for IOA

Next to that is a purple planet which means nothing lol

Below that are two cruise ships from @Zweiland and @englanddg

Below that is Mt. Pele Water Park by MonorailRed with lava flowing from the top

And Sorcerer Mickey is drawing the infamous 'Tintin' project by Team Land for DLP.

Ooh...one final thing...there will be Hidden Mickeys throughout the competition! Now, there's a giant Mickey on this...but if you look closer to the Cruise ships, there's a hidden Mickey.

And from some of the already posted content -- you might find some more!:D

Hope that helps clarify!

Voxel

President of Progress City
I won't do this each time but for the first few things posted I wanted to share some of the 'easter eggs' so you can become primed to look for them in future posts and stuff. Because they will be in mostly everything

Opening Announcement Easter Eggs/Tributes

We will start with the first post on the main thread...the mural is a tribute to Spaceship Earth's mural which you can see as you walk up the ramp to the loading area of the ride.
4510366327_1725214877_b.jpg

8709440429865513788%253Faccount_id%253D9

But instead of communication methods...it's past SA projects

In the bottom left is Symbiosis The Synergy of Nature

Above that is a Hydra Satellite hacking away from @Voxel and @englanddg 's famous Marvel project in WDSP (also if you look closely the numbers are 72314 (7/23/14 - the date it was posted)

Above that is from the winning finale of Season 2 - the Extrasolar Wonders attraction
https://allianceofknowledge.weebly.com/desolate-planet.html

From the top left and going to the right, Barad-Dur and the Lonely Mountain from @englanddg 's Lord of the Rings project for IOA

Next to that is a purple planet which means nothing lol

Below that are two cruise ships from @Zweiland and @englanddg

Below that is Mt. Pele Water Park by MonorailRed with lava flowing from the top

And Sorcerer Mickey is drawing the infamous 'Tintin' project by Team Land for DLP.
And there goes the peace... Tintin....
I love the mural though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom