guest services

JIMINYCR

Disney Springs. We needed to do something at guest services and just happened to be going to DS. There were no lines, no waits and plenty of CM's there waiting for a guest that needed their attention. I think the park GS's have to deal with so many more issues from guest having problems than what might happen at DS.

wombat

We need to activate our APs, and have heard that GS at MK is a long wait. We will stay at SSR. What is the best GS to use?
Any chance of somebody explaining what all the letters mean

AP's ?, GS?, MK?, SSR?. At least have the decency to use the full term in a post before trottiing out all the Two or Three Letter Acronyms (TLA's) see how easy that was. Not everybody was born in Walt Disney World (WDW)

Andrew Appleby

AP's ?, GS?, MK?, SSR?. At least have the decency to use the full term in a post before trottiing out all the Two or Three Letter Acronyms (TLA's) see how easy that was. Not everybody was born in Walt Disney World (WDW)

That reads a little confrontational. Most of the acronyms are fairly easy to figure.

GS = Guest Services
MK = Magic Kingdom
AP = Annual Pass
SSR = Saratoga Springs Resort

YankeeMouse

International Gateway (the back entrance that is accessed by Yacht and Beach Club* and Boardwalk* resorts) at EPCOT. Small area, 2 windows, never a long line. Yet they know what they are doing. Parking at those resorts is for those specific resort guests but we have honestly several times explained to the guard at the resort gate that we want to activate or purchase our AP. Especially if it is at the end of the day near closing time when you won't be parked there very long, they should let you in. (*YBC and BW or BWI).

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member

Barack-Obama-Confused-Look.gif

You're joking right? Everyone here knew what he was talking about and he's obviously soliciting recommendations from experts. The experts, in particular, know what he's talking about.

correcaminos

International Gateway for Epcot is my favorite. You can do it at a lot of ticket windows usually so try those too. Disney Springs has gotten worse with lines so I would pick IG first and DHS second. Their lines particularly now are not that long

dreamfinder

Whatever GS you are closest to. I've had long waits at MK, I've had no waits at MK. I've had long waits at DS, and no waits at DS. Trying to predict the shortest GS line is kind of like trying to predict the wait at SM vs BTMRR without using the app. You might be lucky, or you might be stuck behind someone trying to buy their AP using only pennies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom