Toy Story Land expansion announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Notes from Neverland

More Indy isn’t greenlit for DHS. But they do have a hole now Tron has gone to the MK.

Is this referring to the idea that Tron could have taken over Fantasmics location? Forgive me if that wasn't ever a thing, but I'm pretty sure I recall reading it here.

Hoping it's not. Fantasmic needs some updating, but it's such a fun nighttime show.

jkpmac

The solution for the height requirements!
1519228374999.png

Haymarket2008

I'm trying so hard to keep myself in reality and to prepare myself to be disappointed when we inevitably don't get an Indy boat ride in DHS. LOL. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up here. I've said it a million times but I'm all for this.

Same. Here. That idea thrills me to no end, but we’ve all been disappointed before. I’m.....cautiously optimistic.

CJR

It is a bit funny that a land about toys wasn't given a new attraction that could fit everyone, including those who play with toys. A spinner, a carousel, something. I mean, there's still TSMM, but I get it that people like "the new stuff".

ToTBellHop

It is a bit funny that a land about toys wasn't given a new attraction that could fit everyone, including those who play with toys. A spinner, a carousel, something. I mean, there's still TSMM, but I get it that people like "the new stuff".
Most kids who play with slinkies, toy coaster sets, crane machines, tinker toys, and Candyland will be tall enough for at least 2 of TSL’s rides.

CJR

Most kids who play with slinkies, toy coaster sets, crane machines, tinker toys, and Candyland will be tall enough for at least 2 of TSL’s rides.

That's true, what I was saying is that I can see the irony (from the point of view of the parents who are complaining about it). I see why they're thinking it's a toyland, so it must be for babies. They're wrong, but I get where they're coming from.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom