News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

Lord Starwalker

If demand dropped off they could, as others have said, change it so the "in depth" role playing happens at weekends, whilst other days it opens to others who just want to stay in a themed hotel.

After Disney revealed the location of the Star Wars hotel and the fact that it will be seamlessly connected to SW:GE, it's obvious that there is way more going on here than theming and role-play. The missions that guests will have an opportunity to go on will no doubt be guided excursions into the park. If you have ever gone on one of the private tours or VIP experiences than you know how this works already. If this is the case, then we can also assume that there will be exclusive experiences/areas of the park that only guests on missions will have access to.

So, I imagine that the price for staying at the Star Wars hotel will include the CM guided tours (missions) and access to exclusive experiences.

peter11435

After Disney revealed the location of the Star Wars hotel and the fact that it will be seamlessly connected to SW:GE, it's obvious that there is way more going on here than theming and role-play. The missions that guests will have an opportunity to go on will no doubt be guided excursions into the park. If you have ever gone on one of the private tours or VIP experiences than you know how this works already. If this is the case, then we can also assume that there will be exclusive experiences/areas of the park that only guests on missions will have access to.

So, I imagine that the price for staying at the Star Wars hotel will include the CM guided tours (missions) and access to exclusive experiences.
The location of the Star Wars hotel has not been revealed.

Slowjack

Put me in the camp that thinks the phrase "seamlessly connected" was chosen with care. If it was going to be fully "inside" DHS, I think they would be trumpeting that fact. My guess is something analogous to the Hogwart's Express between the Universal parks; a sealed vehicle that is in a themed environment where you board and disembark. For example, a smaller version of a Jawa transport.

n2hifi

Of course this is the same company that 'seamlessly connected' a desert in Tunisia with Death Valley and Elstree Studios in the U.K.

Kman101

Put me in the camp that thinks the phrase "seamlessly connected" was chosen with care. If it was going to be fully "inside" DHS, I think they would be trumpeting that fact. My guess is something analogous to the Hogwart's Express between the Universal parks; a sealed vehicle that is in a themed environment where you board and disembark. For example, a smaller version of a Jawa transport.

I agree, if it were "in the park" (so to speak), they'd be touting that, IMHO.

bromeo57

Does any one think it may be being built already? The buildings being constructed look awfully big. Could it be part of the current construction of one of the ride buildings?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
No railing on the top bunk? I'm calling the Galactic Division of Family Services.

Railings are frowned upon in the Star Wars universe...

1519319936521.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom