Credit card tickets

Walt d

Original Poster
So i have several new un used tickets. So you need to change them to this band, there hoppers, and water parks, so how do you do this, at wdw and were. And they better still be good “ im not interested in wearing something that will give me cancer, like it says on the band package thanks Bob I.but will Carry the death band with me. As I’m forced to

James J

In the Parks
No
l.jpg

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
So i have several new un used tickets. So you need to change them to this band, there hoppers, and water parks, so how do you do this, at wdw and were. And they better still be good “ im not interested in wearing something that will give me cancer, like it says on the band package thanks Bob I.but will Carry the death band with me. As I’m forced to

Go to Guest Relations. You can use a card, but radiation is all around you unless you wear SPF 1000, you're gonna get it.

nickys

Premium Member

You want to change the unused tickets you have to park hoppers? Then you go to Guest Services at any park.

I don't understand what the second part is all about. You do not have to use a magic band, you can ask for a hard ticket which will work for tickets and FPs, plus your room if you are staying onsite.

Rob562

You want to change the unused tickets you have to park hoppers? Then you go to Guest Services at any park.

I don't understand what the second part is all about. You do not have to use a magic band, you can ask for a hard ticket which will work for tickets and FPs, plus your room if you are staying onsite.

I think the OP is alleging that the Band will give them cancer... :rolleyes:

But to add to the good answers already posted, if your ticket is already RFID capable, there's nothing more you need to do. Look on the back of the ticket for the MyMagic+ symbol, which is a Mickey head inside a circle (like the light-up ones on the turnstile and FP+ posts). If it's there you can use the ticket as-is. If not, it's a quick visit to Guest Relations to swap them out for plastic cards.

-Rob

nickys

Premium Member
I think the OP is alleging that the Band will give them cancer... :rolleyes:

But to add to the good answers already posted, if your ticket is already RFID capable, there's nothing more you need to do. Look on the back of the ticket for the MyMagic+ symbol, which is a Mickey head inside a circle (like the light-up ones on the turnstile and FP+ posts). If it's there you can use the ticket as-is. If not, it's a quick visit to Guest Relations to swap them out for plastic cards.

-Rob

Ahhh, the California warnings? Vaguely recalling something DH mentioned...... Never mentioned that to us, but then we collected them at the front desk. Oh dear ;) :rolleyes:

Walt d

Original Poster

Did you not see, on line when you go to buy a magic band, in California they cause cancer.its on line.

jaklgreen

This reminds me of growing up my dad did not want to get a microwave because he was afraid of getting cancer. Both he and my mom smoked like chimneys. Mom died of lung cancer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom