twebber55

Similar thoughts, but must say i was very impressed with the daytime version of the land, I had to gather my self from my state of awe from my first glance under the floating mountains.
agreed
ill say this
its not that the nighttime is bad but my expectations were incredibly high for it and the land at night just didnt meet them
conversely everyone in my party (about 14 of us) loved it at night
thought it was incredible

Fox&Hound

Quick question: how does rider swap for Flight of Passage work? Can all three of us (wife, daughter, and myself) all wait in line and then one rides while one waits? Or is it like Seven Dwarfs where you wait outside until the other returns? Does this make sense? Thanks....

bclane

Quick question: how does rider swap for Flight of Passage work? Can all three of us (wife, daughter, and myself) all wait in line and then one rides while one waits? Or is it like Seven Dwarfs where you wait outside until the other returns? Does this make sense? Thanks....
Either way it works. They can walk the queue with you if they want to see it or wait till you come back. The parent swap pass allows 3 people to ride on the swap.

peter11435

Generally if someone doesn't meet the height requirement they will not be allowed to wait in the queue even if they are not going to ride.

bclane

Generally if someone doesn't meet the height requirement they will not be allowed to wait in the queue even if they are not going to ride.
That is true. I guess it’s best to just ask at the entrance to the ride as there are different policies at different parks and rides within parks even. We haven’t done it for a while but I remember some rides used to require the person that is swapping to go through the exit with the kiddo and wait in a parent swap room. I think Universal still does that for some of their rides. Been a while though and my memory isn’t what it used to be.

Beacon Joe

Apparently, the kids want to waste use a FastPass on the boat ride. For planning purposes, are there still lines just to get into the Pocahontas-in-Space section of Animal Kingdom?

If we get a FastPass for the boat ride, is it reasonable to expect that we can duck over to the ride shortly before our FP window opens? Or will we need to plan for extra time just to get to the ride?

Thanks in advance.

rd805

Apparently, the kids want to waste use a FastPass on the boat ride. For planning purposes, are there still lines just to get into the Pocahontas-in-Space section of Animal Kingdom?

If we get a FastPass for the boat ride, is it reasonable to expect that we can duck over to the ride shortly before our FP window opens? Or will we need to plan for extra time just to get to the ride?

Thanks in advance.

Wait times are still absurd, so a fastpass is a good idea (even though the ride is lackluster. They'll let you in 5 minutes before your schedule time.

matt9112

But can we actually get to the ride itself? Or are people still waiting in lines just to enter Avatarland?

no there's no line to enter the only line you will see is a massive line of people waiting for FOP que to open (or in the eye if later) this line stretches down to lion king sometimes.

matt9112

no there's no line to enter the only line you will see is a massive line of people waiting for FOP que to open (or in the eye if later) this line stretches down to lion king sometimes.

also just my two cents the cantina had best park wide breakfast (for price) but now that I think of it I'm pretty sure they don't do breakfast anymore.

Beacon Joe

matt9112 and cjkeating: Thanks for the info!

My goal is to get in the boat ride, look at the scenery along the way, and get back out to Animal Kingdom as quickly as possible.

matt9112

matt9112 and cjkeating: Thanks for the info!

My goal is to get in the boat ride, look at the scenery along the way, and get back out to Animal Kingdom as quickly as possible.

meh boat ride is just....god it could have been perfect it could have been better than FOP....but it just ends.....it's so short. still fun to see though.

twebber55

just a reminder this place is still very busy in the mornings. in fact this reminds me of avatars run as a movie. Started out out fine not great but it just kept busy for a very long run. this is from this morning. looking forward to being back here in April
1519572258508.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom