Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Do they increase transportation service to ESPN WWoS to accomodate bib pick-up before races?

There are charted buses that run between the resorts and the Expo at ESPN. They will run the hours of the Expo. The digital guide, when released a few weeks before race weekend, will have all the transportation info, both for the Expo and the races.

dreamfinder

Do they increase transportation service to ESPN WWoS to accomodate bib pick-up before races?

As long as you are staying at a host resort (for most events now pretty much all of them), runDisney provides charter buses for all necessary transportation. To/from both the expo, and the races. The bus stops are usually near the MDE stops at the resorts, but there should be a sandwich board/Mears employee there to tell you where to board.

And I think they actually stop the WDW buses during the expos, at least I haven't seen any for the last few years now.

RunningKoen

Medals posted! Click here

Checking out prices now. I dont even like the princes theme, but the brave medal in particular makes me wanna run the challenge.
Edit: Uploaded two extra pics from runDisney instagram. So much effort to make the perfect pics, and it works. Impossible to not like it.
Half medal has a spinner. Makes it way better. 10K has a spinner aswell but you cannot see the other side.

phmwm378479592.jpg

61bf3c20-6045-44cb-b49f-f9f6ed0dc88f
tbRXn5x.png

phmwm378479593.jpg

phmwm378479594.jpg

jmTgaNg.png

phmwm378479595.jpg

phmwm378479596.jpg

Last edited:

dreamfinder

Medals posted! Click here

Checking out prices now. I dont even like the princes theme, but the brave medal in particular makes me wanna run the challenge.

Keep in mind that the events are sold out for regular registration, you would need to look into a travel agent or charity bib. Not necessarily a bad thing, but does change the cost dynamic a bit.

RunningKoen

Keep in mind that the events are sold out for regular registration, you would need to look into a travel agent or charity bib. Not necessarily a bad thing, but does change the cost dynamic a bit.

I noticed. The price isn't the biggest problem. I'm far past the PoT moment so I would be in the last corral if I managed to get some free days at work. Sadly, I can't get any free days during that weekend.

RunningKoen

Too bad, because you could join me in the last corral, where I'm usually placed.

Starting in the last corral would be the problem with work. It would prevent flying back early on sunday already.
If I can't fly back on sunday, I'd need to be free on Tuesday aswell, and that impossible.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
@LAKid53 - no chance of W&D in the foreseeable future because my child is old enough now that taking her out of school has serious consequences on her grades... and young enough that I won't go so far away without her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom