News The Hall of Presidents is now open

dig311dug

The President's AA is pretty darn great!
well he definitely delivered on his campaign promise...
hat.png

lostpro9het

Folks the show was phenomenal. The overriding message is what people need to focus on. Our show opened and closed with thunderous applause. If you allow 90 seconds to ruin that patriotic experiece then thats on you! Videos do not do the experience justice! I look forward to seeing it again. I feel the animatronic was poorly done but, again, the message of the experience is what is important.
7DB1444E-7479-4CEE-A5C3-A16784EFFF71.jpeg
98C32BE4-2946-4FAB-8C66-9EDE3B0794D1.jpeg
2139EEB0-2347-493C-80A3-1B7E97DEF7CA.jpeg
6037614A-68BC-417F-929E-139BEA2BAEE4.jpeg

@lostpro9het I’m curious to hear your thoughts on the new non-AA part of the show.

Excellent and full of emotion! If you leave the experience not loving this country then i feel for you.

KBLovedDisney

Folks the show was phenomenal. The overriding message is what people need to focus on. Our show opened and closed with thunderous applause. If you allow 90 seconds to ruin that patriotic experiece then thats on you! Videos do not do the experience justice! I look forward to seeing it again. I feel the animatronic was poorly done but, again, the message of the experience is what is important.
View attachment 251065 View attachment 251066 View attachment 251067 View attachment 251068
Thank you!

KBLovedDisney

I thought he had a curly white bob thing going on with his hair in the pics. Took me a few seconds to realize that what I thought was part of his hair was actually another AA hands on their coat.

Gringrinngghost

For those who don't want to sit through it, the speech and lead-up by George Washington. (Bolding added for emphasis as per the audio)

George Washington: My fellow citizens, no event could have filled me with greater anxiety than that notification on the 14th day of April, 1789, that you had selected me to lead our nation. But it was with the confidence of my fellow citizens that I took an oath—35 simple words that have been repeated by every American president throughout history. As long as that oath is taken and solemnly fulfilled, the American dream will endure.

Donald Trump: I, Donald John Trump, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, so help me God.

- Brief Pause and no announcement by the narrator introducing President Trump -

From the Beginning, America has been a nation defined by its people. At our founding it was the American people who rose up to defend our freedoms and win our Independence. It is why our founders began our great Constitution, with three very simple words. "We The People." Since that moment, each generation of Americans has taken it's place at the defense of our freedom, our flag and our nation under god. These are the achievements of the American spirit, the spirit of a people who've fought and died to bring the blessing of liberty to all our people.

Above all to be American is to be an optimist, to believe that we can always do better and that the best days of our nation are still ahead of us. It's a privilege to serve as the President of the United States. To stand here among so many great leaders of our past, and to work on behalf of the American people.

Narrator: The presidency of the United States is a role unique to the world. An office entrusted to each President by us — We The People. Therein lies the genius of that new idea, now over two hundred years old. A new idea our presidents have turned into a great American idea, again and again.

WDWBryan

his face looks off.

so did he actually record that or did they finally give up and just took audio from the inauguration?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom