Beluga and Walrus Up-Close Tour

GregorClegane

Original Poster
So I signed up my wife and I for this tour and I noticed this " Due to animal safety, no personal belongings, including phones and cameras, are permitted on this program. Complimentary lockers will be provided."

I was curious if anyone knew what type of lockers these are and if it is a good idea to bring your own lock. I am guessing wallets fall into this category as well, so if so I wanted to make sure everything I have to store will be safe.

celluloid

So I signed up my wife and I for this tour and I noticed this " Due to animal safety, no personal belongings, including phones and cameras, are permitted on this program. Complimentary lockers will be provided."

I was curious if anyone knew what type of lockers these are and if it is a good idea to bring your own lock. I am guessing wallets fall into this category as well, so if so I wanted to make sure everything I have to store will be safe.

Hello! used to be a Tour Guide/Educator for Sea World.
There is only one group allowed in the tour at this time. I would not fret over needing to bring your own lock. It is a backstage area. If it is a secure item that you would ride a roller coaster with I would not worry about it too much.
You probably already figured it out but this tour meets right next to the big polar bear Statue next to Wild Arctic's gift shop.
Great choice, a favorite even among the Education Staff and considered the best tour for your buck. Enjoy!

GregorClegane

Original Poster
Hello! used to be a Tour Guide/Educator for Sea World.
There is only one group allowed in the tour at this time. I would not fret over needing to bring your own lock. It is a backstage area. If it is a secure item that you would ride a roller coaster with I would not worry about it too much.
You probably already figured it out but this tour meets right next to the big polar bear Statue next to Wild Arctic's gift shop.
Great choice, a favorite even among the Education Staff and considered the best tour for your buck. Enjoy!

Thank you! Yeah I am excited to go on this tour, it will be my first time in SeaWorld and this one sounded like it would be fun.

celluloid

Thank you! Yeah I am excited to go on this tour, it will be my first time in SeaWorld and this one sounded like it would be fun.

What a wonderful way to see what is arguably the best Animal Exhibit in the parks. Ginger and Aku are the two most recent additions. A female Walrus Calf was born this year back in June and shortly after a rescue was asked of Sea World for an Orphaned Walrus in Alaska. If they are not the ones you meet on the tour, definitely check them out in Wild Arctic. The ride is rough and aged(Star Tours type simulator with little charm value) but the exhibit it exits into, take it all in after or before your tour. One of the best themed areas out of any theme park. The detail of Base Station Wild Arctic is really neat.

joanna71985

What a wonderful way to see what is arguably the best Animal Exhibit in the parks. Ginger and Aku are the two most recent additions. A female Walrus Calf was born this year back in June and shortly after a rescue was asked of Sea World for an Orphaned Walrus in Alaska. If they are not the ones you meet on the tour, definitely check them out in Wild Arctic. The ride is rough and aged(Star Tours type simulator with little charm value) but the exhibit it exits into, take it all in after or before your tour. One of the best themed areas out of any theme park. The detail of Base Station Wild Arctic is really neat.

Ginger and Aku are no longer part of the tour (just Kaboodle and Garfield)

celluloid

Ginger and Aku are no longer part of the tour (just Kaboodle and Garfield)

This is indeed true for the tour. I was speaking more in terms of generalities and possibilities as well as of the exhibit itself which they are a part of (typically) daily until around 5PM in the Base Station Portion of Wild Arctic, which is amazingly well done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom