News Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind attraction confirmed for Epcot

Kate F

Here's something we can all be thankful for: they at least aren't turning the Energy pavilion into a hideous eyesore. How anyone can think that monstrosity in DCA looks good or "cool" is beyond me. One of the ugliest things Disney has ever made, if not THE ugliest.
IMG_3840.PNG

Still doesn't belong in Epcot though

Last edited:

trainplane3

Looking at that picture and knowing how big that building is to see it wasted on queues is straight up disappointing. Is the ceiling in the back of the building going to be super tall or will they install a false ceiling?

Tight turns, yay. Long straights, bleh. I'll be a good person and reserve final judgement for when I ride it, but I'm not so excited about this. Sounds like the (excellent) Mummy coaster down the road but less exciting?

Amidala

I'm kind of relieved that this attraction will be kid-friendly (I feel like there's few enough exciting things for kids to do in Future World as it is) but at the same time would hope this coaster is at least on the intensity level of Everest, which strikes me as pretty accessible to children but still considerably faster than coasters like BTMRR and Space Mountain. That being said...the descriptions of the show scenes and apparent lack of animatronics doesn't inspire too much confidence. Doesn't help that I'm not a fan of MCU Guardians to begin with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom