News Announced: Mary Poppins Attraction in UK Pavilion

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I agree with a B by reasonable assessment...why is it a C now?

I'm not even disputing it...just wondering why it is our standards are lower now? Just for discussion purposes.

Excellent question. I've never seen it as more than a 'B', personally. A spinner with very limited capacity, with basically no 'scenery' or show pieces or theming.

EPICOT

I think Marni stating that Dumbo may be a C ticket nowadays is referencing how standards have dropped. For example, FEA, NRJ, and 7DMT have all had exaggerated ticket ratings in comparison to past standards. (Hope I interpreted that correctly!)

Edit: whoops I did get it backwards

Last edited:

Bocabear

So then if a spinner ride is a C ticket, what could possibly be a B Ticket? in the old ticket books it was for the Main Street Cinema or the Mike Fink Keel Boats....but it does list the Carousel as an A ticket....so if everything has slipped a space, it would just be a carousel....
Disappointing again...

disneygeek90

I think Marni stating that Dumbo may be a C ticket nowadays is referencing how standards have dropped. For example, FEA, NRJ, and 7DMT have all had exaggerated ticket ratings in comparison to past standards. (Hope I interpreted that correctly!)
Dumbo used to be a C and is now a B. "E" tickets are the highest rated attractions, with A and B's being on the low tiers. Dumbo demoted in it's "rating" since the 80s. Which means standards improved, not dropped.

Hatbox Ghostbuster

An inside source tells me the new IP is Old Gregg
1d964b186c0493e5aa7e5d7fe8390fb91c683e64f84d438e2836881cb2c379be.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom