Ellen's Energy Adventure Music Hunt

DreamfinderGuy

Original Poster
Hey everyone, i've been searching recently for the track played initially as Theatre 1 rotates toward the diorama and the track that played during the diorama (I couldn't care less about the narration though) with no luck, I was wondering if anybody out there has a clean rip of this? If so a link would be much appreciated! Thanks!

kap91

Hey everyone, i've been searching recently for the track played initially as Theatre 1 rotates toward the diorama and the track that played during the diorama (I couldn't care less about the narration though) with no luck, I was wondering if anybody out there has a clean rip of this? If so a link would be much appreciated! Thanks!
I have a full recording that Martin did that has some of the source audio as well. I’m going to be traveling a lot in the next few weeks but if it’s not urgent Remind me in a couple weeks and I’ll send it your way.

You also might be able to find it on mouse bits - which is where I’m pretty sure I got it from.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
The diorama music loop never made it out of the pavilion as far as I know. And I looked.

I've done the best I can with a new cleaned up live mix for my forthcoming edit. It's not perfect by any means but has no talking on it at least.

DreamfinderGuy

Original Poster
Ironically, I am positive they removed the universe of energy loop from the main entrance.
Ironically, you're wrong unless you mean the main entrance to the showbuilding of UoE, it's eerily quiet over there now besides the people who go over and reminisce about the attraction as if it closed 20 years ago.

DreamfinderGuy

Original Poster
The diorama music loop never made it out of the pavilion as far as I know. And I looked.

I've done the best I can with a new cleaned up live mix for my forthcoming edit. It's not perfect by any means but has no talking on it at least.
I figured as much, but thanks for the insight! I'm looking forward to your next tribute! By no talking do you mean the narration between Ellen and Bill or do you mean just actual guests talking?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I figured as much, but thanks for the insight! I'm looking forward to your next tribute! By no talking do you mean the narration between Ellen and Bill or do you mean just actual guests talking?
Guests and Ellen’s snake like creature talking. Ellen and Bill at the start plus Bill at the end are there.

I did a separate section including the original Ellen and snake like creature interaction.

ABQ

Ironically....that music is playing right now as I'm on hold with WDW. Comes on after Raiders of the Lost Ark and prior to "I'm walking right down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A." klang klang!

DreamfinderGuy

Original Poster
I have a full recording that Martin did that has some of the source audio as well. I’m going to be traveling a lot in the next few weeks but if it’s not urgent Remind me in a couple weeks and I’ll send it your way.

You also might be able to find it on mouse bits - which is where I’m pretty sure I got it from.
I've tried MouseBits and their site has been down each time I try, it's been about a week and a half if you happen to be free atm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom