What were crowd levels like last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (November 7-9)?

DisneyDaver

I've been to WDW in November before, but never the week of Veterans Day (which is also typically Jersey Week). For our 2018 visit, the weekdays on Veterans Day week (also Jersey Week) work best for us.

We are planning to go Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as crowds then will certainly be less than the weekend.

Was anyone there last week who can give me some input on the crowd-size?

Thanks!

Driver

I've been to WDW in November before, but never the week of Veterans Day (which is also typically Jersey Week). For our 2018 visit, the weekdays on Veterans Day week (also Jersey Week) work best for us.

We are planning to go Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday as crowds then will certainly be less than the weekend.

Thanks!
It's is "building " as we get closer to thanksgiving. Also note when there are no holidays in the mix, surprisingly I have seen some slow Sundays. And that is hit or miss as well. Yesterday (11-15-17) was busy at MK.

Upvote 0

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?

Thanks!
Go to Touringplans.com. They give you historical data for crowd sizes.

Upvote 0

jimbo mack

We were here during those dates. It always feel s extremely busy now regardless of when you go but still ‘manageable’ - at MK get FP for SDMT & Peter Pan and you should get everything done.

Upvote 0

eb3257

Hi! I was in Disney from Nov 3-9th and found the parks more crowded than I was expecting. I had looked at crowd calendars on touring plans before we picked our park days. All three parks we visited were supposed to be 5 our of 10 on the crowd calendar so we expected crowds but nothing crazy. It was very crowded! We thankfully were able to get to the parks at opening so we were able to cover a lot early and the fast passes helped a ton. When we got home I thought, there is no way the parks were a 5 out of 10. When I checked touring plans our Animal Kingdom day on the 5th ended up being a 6 out of 10, our Magic Kingdom day on Nov 7th ended up being an 8 out of 10 and our Epcot day on Nov 8th was a 7 out of 10 so the crowds were higher than anticipated.

There were a few things that I think added to this. There was a marathon the weekend of Nov 3rd, Jersey week, election day and Veterans day (although we had left by Veterans day). I think as long as you plan ahead it is manageable. We had a great trip! :)

Upvote 0

MickeyMomV

As the countless threads before have said, "there are NO slow days anymore". If you look and you see a 5 out of 10 on a crowd calendar and think it it will be slow you are only fooling yourself and setting yourself up for disappointment. The best recommendation is to look at your personal calendar, pick a date that works for you, and make good plans. Good plans will make a busy day a piece of cake.

Upvote 0

Minnesota disney fan

We always went on jersey week and the first week or so of November. 2 years ago we switched to first week of December for a change. I will say that Jersey week was not that big a deal for us. It was crowded, but manageable. I didn't think it was that more busy than the first of December. I honestly didn't even know there was such a thing as "jersey week". besides from all the accents! LOL.
Maybe the past few years it has gotten worse. Don't let the crowds keep you from going that week; it's doable.

Upvote 0

DisneyDaver

Original Poster
We were here during those dates. It always feel s extremely busy now regardless of when you go but still ‘manageable’ - at MK get FP for SDMT & Peter Pan and you should get everything done.

Thanks. We will get FPs for Peter Pan if we go that week. My daughter won't be tall enough for SDMT so we will be skipping that this trip anyway (except for maybe my wife who missed out SDMT last visit because she was pregnant).

Upvote 0

DisneyDaver

Original Poster
Just to follow up on my original post, it is crowded but manageable! I hope I didn't come across as Debbie Downer! I wouldn't think twice about visiting at that time of year again in the future. Planning ahead is key :)

You didn't come across that way at all :) I found your post to be honest and helpful!

Upvote 0

MRGEFF

We were there Nov 5-11. Didn't realize Jersey week was going to add so much to the crowd levels but we were aware of it being the last full week of F&W so we knew Epcot would be bad even at 11am. Is there really time that WDW is not crowded anymore?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom