Choza de Margarita Coming to Epcot's Mexico Pavilion

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Sunday, November 5, 2017. Getting closer to opening. There is a menu board posted on a pole in front of the new kiosk (but behind the construction fence). The counters have been installed for walk-up service.

IMG_0201.JPG

ABQ

I'll say it does look nicely designed. From photos only. Still, not as nice as the time it has taken to be built yet still not operating though. Would love to know the circumstances behind the time taken beyond the oh so many snide comments about $$'s saved by spreading the expense over a number of quarters on the financials.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I'll say it does look nicely designed. From photos only. Still, not as nice as the time it has taken to be built yet still not operating though. Would love to know the circumstances behind the time taken beyond the oh so many snide comments about $$'s saved by spreading the expense over a number of quarters on the financials.
On a small expense like this, spreading the amount of CAPEX across multiple quarters has no benefit.

JoeCamel

I agree, but previous posts have made such comments, I'm just curious as to the real issue.
Well we know the real issue with why it took so long and why they didn't open today. Both the same. All the tequila is gone! Consumed by the workmen so they couldn't get it built and when they went to open up they looked around but was nothing to make margaritas with.

Once they restock the agave juice they can open. Wouldn't look at the place too closely though, those workmen didn't build too well drunk or hungover.

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Friday, November 10, 2017. An additional photo, showing the walk-up area leading to the kiosk. There is a low iron fence and lots of planted vegetation between the main walkway and this kiosk. One entrance/exit located closer to the main Mexico Pavilion at the end of the iron fence.

IMG_0224.JPG

No one was paying attention to the "No Stroller Parking" sign today.

IMG_0221.JPG

disneygeek90

Photo update as of Friday, November 10, 2017. An additional photo, showing the walk-up area leading to the kiosk. There is a low iron fence and lots of planted vegetation between the main walkway and this kiosk. One entrance/exit located closer to the main Mexico Pavilion at the end of the iron fence.

View attachment 243425

No one was paying attention to the "No Stroller Parking" sign today.

View attachment 243426
Can we ban strollers yet?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom