New Mickey and Minnie heads - how we feeling?

tathompson87

I recently saw a tweet about another update to a “classic” character. Any ideas who? Pluto or Goofy would be my guess.

New Clarabelle and Horace
IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

brb1006

I do too! I wasn't sure about Horace until I saw the 2nd pic though. As a sidenote I wouldn't be surprised if whenever Goofy is redone, his structure looks similar to the new Horace. I can picture it very clearly.
Same with Chip and Dale in the future or even Pluto.

Pixieish

Clarabelle's previous design always looked off to me. Love how the new hat she's given.

I've never been a fan of character heads that had flocking on them (the hard surface with super-thin fur "texture") like both Clarabelle's and Horace's old heads had in the peach areas. It gets dirty and isn't that easy to clean without wearing the flocking right off.

brb1006

I've never been a fan of character heads that had flocking on them (the hard surface with super-thin fur "texture") like both Clarabelle's and Horace's old heads had in the peach areas. It gets dirty and isn't that easy to clean without wearing the flocking right off.
I think Pluto might be next since his new look first appeared at last year's new Christmas show at MK along with Clarabelle. More notable is his tongue no longer sticking out.

IanDLBZF

I think Pluto might be next since his new look first appeared at last year's new Christmas show at MK along with Clarabelle. More notable is his tongue no longer sticking out.
Same goes for Scrooge and Launchpad especially since the DuckTales reboot came out this year!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom