Choza de Margarita Coming to Epcot's Mexico Pavilion

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Saturday, October 21. The sign is now attached to the kiosk / building.

IMG_0148.JPG

New light poles with gourds have appeared in the area behind the construction fence. Incomplete, but something new.

IMG_0147.JPG

prfctlyximprct

Photo update as of Saturday, October 21. The sign is now attached to the kiosk / building.

View attachment 239473

New light poles with gourds have appeared in the area behind the construction fence. Incomplete, but something new.

View attachment 239474

Oh my goodness the most progress I’ve seen in weeks! Trying to zoom in to see what I can order! Hopefully this is open for my January trip!

Jeremy P

Maybe I'm wrong but if they're adding signage out front, I would think this would be open in the next week or two?

I know as soon as they got the signs up for BaseLine Taphouse, it was open within a couple of weeks.

Nmasi324

Maybe I'm wrong but if they're adding signage out front, I would think this would be open in the next week or two?

I know as soon as they got the signs up for BaseLine Taphouse, it was open within a couple of weeks.

I hope so. I'll be there Nov 4th and hoping somehow this gets done by then. If they're getting signage done then you'd think theyd be ready to go. This a kiosk/stand, not a building right?

Bocabear

Seriously though....there is no reason to have dragged the constreuction on a kiosk out this long...that is nuts... Full restaurants are built from the ground up in less time than this tiny kiosk....

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Seriously though....there is no reason to have dragged the constreuction on a kiosk out this long...that is nuts... Full restaurants are built from the ground up in less time than this tiny kiosk....
Yeah, this one is puzzling even by Disney standards.

ABQ

Well, this might not be a Disney thing but a thing dragged out by the 3rd party restaurant.
I'd accept that as a cause, coupled with a possibility of some odd utility screw up / trouble with plumbing or electrical matters. Never mind that it's not a terribly intrusive construction job, so the desire to hurry it up just isn't there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom