Beverly

Nj4mwc

Original Poster
so does anyone know if it's possible to purchase Beverly online anyway. I've checked Amazon and a few google searches but can not find any for sale. I used to hate it but I think years of drinking IPAs has accustomed me to more bitter tastes an as now I love it

Bairstow

Amazon sells a carbonated, non-alcoholic citrus aperitif from San Pellegrino called Chinotto.
I wonder how close it is to beverly?

BuddyThomas

Beverly was discontinued in 2009. It is now only made for Coca-Cola’s tasting stations.
It's so wacky that they do tastings of a discontinued product. It's like going to a vineyard and doing a wine tasting and then nothing is available for purchase. Can you imagine how much money they would make if they sold this stuff in the tasting area by the bottle? Everyone would buy one and take it home to prank their friends, coworkers, etc.

lazyboy97o

It's so wacky that they do tastings of a discontinued product. It's like going to a vineyard and doing a wine tasting and then nothing is available for purchase. Can you imagine how much money they would make if they sold this stuff in the tasting area by the bottle? Everyone would buy one and take it home to prank their friends, coworkers, etc.
It’s even weirder that they make it only for Americans claiming it is made for Italians. Even when it was in production, it apparently wasn’t that widely available.

It’d be great if the drinks at Club Cool were available in their respective World Showcase pavilion. The syrup for fountain drinks is already being sent to the park.

Beacon Joe

I will have to order some and report back

Keep in mind that there are several Italian companies that produce chinotto, and they differ slightly. I used to get tiny pony bottles of digestive bitters in southern Italy to consume with appetizers. One reason that I like Beverly is that it reminds me of those bitters, though they were quite a bit stronger flavored. If you have an Italian market nearby, it may be worth your time picking up a few bottles of different chinottos and bitters.

A random question for other Beverly fans: do you also like to drink Moxie? I love that stuff and stock up whenever I'm in New England. I just wish they sold cans of Beverly at EPCOT.

lazyboy97o

Keep in mind that there are several Italian companies that produce chinotto, and they differ slightly. I used to get tiny pony bottles of digestive bitters in southern Italy to consume with appetizers. One reason that I like Beverly is that it reminds me of those bitters, though they were quite a bit stronger flavored. If you have an Italian market nearby, it may be worth your time picking up a few bottles of different chinottos and bitters.

A random question for other Beverly fans: do you also like to drink Moxie? I love that stuff and stock up whenever I'm in New England. I just wish they sold cans of Beverly at EPCOT.
I love Moxie! Publix has started to carry it in individual bottles.

JIMINYCR

Do you know of anything similar
I love Moxie! Publix has started to carry it in individual bottles.

Moxie... I have never acquired a taste for the stuff. I gagg on it like Beverly. I had many conversations with Mr. Moxie, Frank Anicetti, when he was alive, and he assured me I would eventually love it.... but to this day, one sip.

nausea_smiley.jpeg

and I'm back in EP tasting Beverly. Guess you have to grow up on the stuff.

lazyboy97o

Moxie... I have never acquired a taste for the stuff. I gagg on it like Beverly. I had many conversations with Mr. Moxie, Frank Anicetti, when he was alive, and he assured me I would eventually love it.... but to this day, one sip.

nausea_smiley.jpeg

and I'm back in EP tasting Beverly. Guess you have to grow up on the stuff.
I only tried Moxie for the first time in the last year. I’m not even a New Englander.

I have never heard of this product... Am I alone:cautious:
Have you ever been to Club Cool or the World of Coca-Cola?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom