dumb question what are they gonna do about making grass
Nothing.
toy-story-land-sign.jpg

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
You're right. I forgot they were out.
2016: Epcot 11,712,000 per TEA
1997: Epcot I have 11,800,000. I can't find my source though.
If I remember correctly, @marni1971 said that the attendance in 1987 was actually the peak. Either way, it looks like Epcot hasn't recovered from the opening of Disney's Animal Kingdom and I'm guessing it will take a hit this year from Pandora.
Yes, 87 was the peak. Higher than these figures. Your 97 figure is correct.

Monorail_Red_77

Is it just me or does all of these new aerial photos of Toy Story Land with the various cranes, high lifts, etc. gets me thinking that this could be an episode of Bob the Builder? LOL Guess it's the kids at home.....

Rider

They look like safety barriers for workmen on the roof. No idea if it's for the project or just regular maintenance.

As for the coaster, I noticed they've added little checkered flags to the first launch. Along with the theme on the second launch they are really pushing this as a race track coaster.

Monorail_Red_77

They look like safety barriers for workmen on the roof. No idea if it's for the project or just regular maintenance.

As for the coaster, I noticed they've added little checkered flags to the first launch. Along with the theme on the second launch they are really pushing this as a race track coaster.
So is the backstory going to be that Andy went to EPCOT and loved test track so much he came home and built his own in his backyard. LOL Gotta have the synergy!

GlacierGlacier

That track still seems kinda short. I have no idea how fast the train will go, but at anything decent enough go give the launch any kick i'd assume it's around a 60 second coaster. Kinda dissapointing. And the queue area looks to be quite small too.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Yeah, they are probably just there for routine maintenance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom