Trip Report Yikes...55 days to go, I better get this thing started! Oh yeah, we're live now

Well, were down to 55 days so I guess we should get this started. You were with us for the 16th, 17th, and the epic bungalow 18th so why not include you in on the 19th! So I guess its time for the WWWW&W,

The Who: The cast for this anniversary debacle should be no surprise:

Me (#BlueSteel)
12647350_10206093027506835_1658091901323373612_n.jpg

DW
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7981811636.jpeg

What can I say, we love each other to death…
11165051_10204581745085719_6034484948852116286_o.jpg

The What: Details to follow.

The When: September 16th-21st. We’re pretty locked into these dates since we are flying for this trip. This will be the rare bubble visit where vacation creep does not play a role like just about all others have for us in the past.

The Where: We’ve got ourselves some banked Poly points so why not burn through those! 5-nights at the Poly will be our longest stretch at the resort and we couldn’t be more excited! Typically we’ve only visited for a single night before or after a cruise.

The Why: 19 years of marital bliss, of course! What better way to earmark an occasion than visiting the house that the mouse built!

More details to follow!

lostpro9het

Original Poster

lostpro9het

Original Poster
What, no airport Mickey pic? :cool:
I wasnt about to beat all the little obnoxious shi....angels off the mickey statue to get the picture. Im just fine with it.

[rant time]If you cant chew gum without me hearing you 5 feet away then you deserve a flogging...it's ridiculous the number if obliviot (oblivious idiots) adults that have no sense of their ways[/rant time]

Last edited:

Trisha Lynn

I'm sending you a PM as well. It would be so cool for us to be able to meet up.

ETA: ACK. I just realized y'all will be meeting up tonight. But could there be a repeat tomorrow night? *bats eyelashes*

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom