Hurricane Irma Cams and Still Shots

21stamps

Original Poster
Didn't want to overrun the main thread with photos.. so created this thread so we can all share a few more.
The following post contains great links.

Southernmost point and many others were up this morning but seem to be down now. Too much traffic maybe? I haven't spotted a backup. I can only get the ones on youtube to work:
Duval here.
Sloppy Joe's here.
Mallory Square one & two.
Front St (roof of Two Friends) here.
Southernmost at the Beach resort: pool one & two, and deck. The deck is already getting hit.
The Marker, including port views here.
Sunrise Suites Resort airport view here.
Marathon here.

That's what I've found on youtube. Others may have reached their hosting limits.

In other news, Bioreconstruct has a lot of updates on Twitter about the hurricane prep at both WDW and Universal. I was not expecting the helicopter shots this weekend!

And TheTimTracker posted a hurricane prep at WDW video here.

Apparently there's a party at the the Southernmost Point currently. I'm not crying over the absence of an invitation.

IMG_4079.jpg
IMG_4078.jpg

Last edited:

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I just do not get this. These people are potentially using the last few hours of their life seeking social media fame? Its idiotic. If this thing is as bad as it looks and we have been warned that it is, and if these idiots are lucky to survive, they will be the ones first responders are risking their lives to save. By not caring for their own safety they are putting others in danger and that is just stupid.

D

Deleted member 107043

I just do not get this. These people are potentially using the last few hours of their life seeking social media fame? Its idiotic. If this thing is as bad as it looks and we have been warned that it is, and if these idiots are lucky to survive, they will be the ones first responders are risking their lives to save. By not caring for their own safety they are putting others in danger and that is just stupid.

So true. I'm a California native and this would be like me taking selfies next to the epicenter of an 8.1 quake right before it was scheduled to happen. Craaaazy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom