AVATAR land coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

CJR

A good ballpark figure.

And I remember when Disney was bragging about the $100 million Mission: Space (this was before it officially opened). I think Everest was also around $100 million, to compare.

If you just go by attractions (because M:S has a shop and stuff inside, this comes out to $425ish per attraction. Crazy! Don't get me wrong, I loved the land, I just can't believe how expensive it is.

K.B

As unpopular as my idea may be. I would retain an R&D in imagineering. Some lead imagineers to over see and consult but all attractions would be developed third party and if bids were too high I would find another contractor. With so many talented independent theme park designers I know we could trim cost. If three rides couldn't be built with the budget they need to evaluate where the company is spending so much and correct it. I say if Imagineering regardless of talent cannot create quality & substance with a set budget they should be replaced. Further I think Finance should stop shuffling budgets and projects should not budge on budget once set.

No Name

Except they do not understand that Pirates of the Caribbean takes place many many moons ago. So auctioning women is simply historically accurate, and if anything, a sign of how far society has come.

Isn't it an Animal Kingdom podcast?

twebber55

Except they do not understand that Pirates of the Caribbean takes place many many moons ago. So auctioning women is simply historically accurate, and if anything, a sign of how far society has come.

Isn't it an Animal Kingdom podcast?
yes but they do news around WDW

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom