BJ's $100 gift cards

Allym146

Have they discontinued selling the $100 disney gift card for $94.99 online? It says out of stock online and a quick google search pulled up some people saying they weren't going to offer it or are going to start limiting gift card purchases online, but I don't know how reliable they are.

Anyone purchase them recently? 2 months ago I bought 15 and I have 15 more to buy.

Darleen Vega

Have they discontinued selling the $100 disney gift card for $94.99 online? It says out of stock online and a quick google search pulled up some people saying they weren't going to offer it or are going to start limiting gift card purchases online, but I don't know how reliable they are.

Anyone purchase them recently? 2 months ago I bought 15 and I have 15 more to buy.

I spoke to the live chat on BJ's.com and was told they did discontinue the $100.00 Disney gift cards. I bought many from them but just finished buy the remaining Disney $100 gift cards on Target.com using my REDcard Debit and still got my 5% off. Hope this helps

Upvote 0

Allym146

Original Poster
I spoke to the live chat on BJ's.com and was told they did discontinue the $100.00 Disney gift cards. I bought many from them but just finished buy the remaining Disney $100 gift cards on Target.com using my REDcard Debit and still got my 5% off. Hope this helps
Thanks! What a bummer though...guess I should have bought them all at once.

Upvote 0

Marianm

Oh man... good thing I got all mine before our last trip. That saved us hundreds! But I would go with the Target red card option as my next choice

Upvote 0

I am Timmy

How many can you buy at a time in one purchase online? Do they mail the the physical cards to you? I was thinking of doing this for my trip in Dec., I would have to get a LOT. I think I would be saving a ton, though. Thank you for your time!

Upvote 0

MickeyMomV

This is good to know. We were planning on getting 20 of the $150 packs next week and it would make life sooo much easier to just get 6 of the $500's. I have not seen these in the stores, do you know if it is only available online?
We were just at Sam's yesterday to grab cards. They increased the $150 pack to $145 and the $500 pack was at $480. Not as good as it was but we will still take the savings.

Upvote 0

CarlFredricksen

I still think buying from Kroger with a 4x fuel points is the best deal.

I just bought $1,000. That's $4.00 in fuel per gallon (4 times I can save a dollar, up to 30 gallons each time). So between now and October 31 I'll save $120 in fuel -- which equates to a 12% savings when most Sam's Club deals offer closer to 4-5%.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I still think buying from Kroger with a 4x fuel points is the best deal.

I just bought $1,000. That's $4.00 in fuel per gallon (4 times I can save a dollar, up to 30 gallons each time). So between now and October 31 I'll save $120 in fuel -- which equates to a 12% savings when most Sam's Club deals offer closer to 4-5%.
While I agree that the gift card/4x fuel points is a nice savings, those of us who don't drive 30 gallon tank vehicles reap a smaller discount (6-7%) ;)

Upvote 0

Allym146

Original Poster
I just got on BJ's site and they have $100 Disney gift cards for $94.99. I'm going to try and buy some, will see how it goes.
I'm liking this but I don't like it! What the heck haha. Good for you though, buy them all up!
My final payment is due by Thursday so I had to buy $50's and save less money:bored:.
I would buy a couple now for spending on the trip but for me now target has a better deal. I get 5% cash back this quarter at target with my discover card and it's in the first year so my cash back will be matched.

Upvote 0

I am Timmy

I'm liking this but I don't like it! What the heck haha. Good for you though, buy them all up!
My final payment is due by Thursday so I had to buy $50's and save less money:bored:.
I would buy a couple now for spending on the trip but for me now target has a better deal. I get 5% cash back this quarter at target with my discover card and it's in the first year so my cash back will be matched.
Nice! If BJ's doesn't work I'll end up using my Redcard at Target. Not sure how many I can buy at a time but my payoff isn't until Nov.11. Although I'm going to need a lot. Do you consolidate them before you use them as payment, or does it matter?

Upvote 0

Allym146

Original Poster
Nice! If BJ's doesn't work I'll end up using my Redcard at Target. Not sure how many I can buy at a time but my payoff isn't until Nov.11. Although I'm going to need a lot. Do you consolidate them before you use them as payment, or does it matter?

When I bought $100's online at bjs I got 15 of them and when I bought $50's I got 30 so it didn't seem like there was a limit, unless it's really high. I didn't consolidate them, just entered individually. Took a little less than a minute per card.

Upvote 0

CarlFredricksen

While I agree that the gift card/4x fuel points is a nice savings, those of us who don't drive 30 gallon tank vehicles reap a smaller discount (6-7%) ;)

I don't drive a 30 gallon car either. But what I do drive is a 15 gallon car. And so does my wife. So we both fill up at the same time to utilize all 30 gallons, thus yielding a 10+% savings.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom