Boma Rotation

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
Anyone have a current or decently current/accurate Boma menu rotation schedule? I've done some searches but nothing too current comes up or just partial rotations show. Looking to go on a day of the week when they have proteins we like. Thanks!

jwutony16

Anyone have a current or decently current/accurate Boma menu rotation schedule? I've done some searches but nothing too current comes up or just partial rotations show. Looking to go on a day of the week when they have proteins we like. Thanks!
Went there last week
Soups were oxtail, seafood chowder,chicken corn chowder, lentil, butternut squash
Meats were Striploin, Pork, Salmon, Chicken,Bobotie, Ribs
Dessert were Zebra Domes, Cookies, mini desserts

DisneyPrincess5

Original Poster
Went there last week
Soups were oxtail, seafood chowder,chicken corn chowder, lentil, butternut squash
Meats were Striploin, Pork, Salmon, Chicken,Bobotie, Ribs
Dessert were Zebra Domes, Cookies, mini desserts
Good to hear, that's helpful. Which day of the week was it?

ToTBellHop

I saw a rotation that had been posted several years ago, picked a Wednesday accordingly, and it was still spot-on. The Wednesday/Saturday menu has been our favorite for years.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Are these the nights that have the ribs?
That used to be the nights for the ribs. We were just there in July. They have added ribs most nights; however, I and my daughter were very disappointed this time with the ribs. They were very tough and had lots of fat. I hope it was just an off night. Maybe Wed and Sat are the nights for the good ribs:)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
That used to be the nights for the ribs. We were just there in July. They have added ribs most nights; however, I and my daughter were very disappointed this time with the ribs. They were very tough and had lots of fat. I hope it was just an off night. Maybe Wed and Sat are the nights for the good ribs:)

Thanks we haven't ever timed it on the right day for ribs and my husband loves ribs. I think Boma is on the dining roster for the summer trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom