WDW Permits 2017

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
A permit was filed today for phase 5 of golden oak. Here is where it will go..

upload_2017-8-4_18-19-3.png

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

alissafalco

Wow! I hope they're up to something good.

msteel

I didn't look at all the permits, but the ones I did all referenced "JFAK7072" as part of the location description.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
It is with some sadness that I announce that I am stepping down as the site's permit coordinator. Over the past five years I have had a lot of fun reporting on permits and maintaining the permit thread, but I have reached a point where I want to devote my time to other projects. I will still remain an active member of the forums but I just don't have the time to continue the day-to-day maintenance of the permit thread.

With that said, I am looking for someone to take over the position. If anyone is interested please send me a private message. I will do my best to keep up with thread until I find a replacement.

Goofyernmost

It is with some sadness that I announce that I am stepping down as the site's permit coordinator. Over the past five years I have had a lot of fun reporting on permits and maintaining the permit thread, but I have reached a point where I want to devote my time to other projects. I will still remain an active member of the forums but I just don't have the time to continue the day-to-day maintenance of the permit thread.

With that said, I am looking for someone to take over the position. If anyone is interested please send me a private message. I will do my best to keep up with thread until I find a replacement.
Well, that doesn't seem right since the first four years had close to nothing happening. Just kidding with you... thanks for all your efforts and hard work.

GCTales

Thank you for all your work!

britain

Well, it's understandable. How are you going to ever top your deductive triumph of discovering the Skyliner?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom