Neverland Tunnels in Disney Springs?

MotherOfBirds

My vote:
tumblr_mc5gcvcmGt1rqskupo1_500.jpg

flyakite

I guess we will be hearing more about this......seems this will be the Tunnels.

Here is the Orlando Weekly article: https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs...rant-maria-and-enzos-coming-to-disney-springs

From the article:
"A new Italian concept is coming to Disney Springs by early next year.

The new concept, Maria & Enzo's, is the brainchild of the Patina Restaurant Group, who also operate Morimoto Asia, as well as Tutto Italia and Via Napoli in Epcot, and the soon-to-open Edison.

Similar to the Edison, the new Italian outpost will also feature a speakeasy bar element, which will be part of an underground rum-running tunnel. The restaurant is also expected to feature a fast-casual component.

The restaurant will be part of the same complex that also houses the Edison. "

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Here is the Orlando Weekly article: https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs...rant-maria-and-enzos-coming-to-disney-springs

From the article:

The new concept, Maria & Enzo's, is the brainchild of the Patina Restaurant Group, who also operate Morimoto Asia, as well as Tutto Italia and Via Napoli in Epcot, and the soon-to-open Edison.

Similar to the Edison, the new Italian outpost will also feature a speakeasy bar element, which will be part of an underground rum-running tunnel. The restaurant is also expected to feature a fast-casual component.

This may also be the building that was supposed to be Walt's.

flyakite

I looked up a job listing at Patina's site and this is how they describe the "complex":

"Four new concepts that will be connected as part of one large complex and will be introduced to Disney Springs in the Fall of 2017. Each of the concepts is housed in key locations that play an integral role in the Disney Springs origin story, such as the former airline terminal, an underground rum running tunnel, and the former electrical power plant, providing rich territory for story-telling. The locations will treasure Italian authenticity create unique cultural immersion experiences through fine cuisine, beverages, and atmosphere."

Yep, sounds like there is no Walt's anymore.

Gatorboy

Four new concepts, yet they only mention three, terminal, power plant & tunnels. Can't have enough Italian food for me!

BD-Anaheim

From the article:

This sounds like a Disney-branded version of Eataly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom