I’m in Paris today’

Ag11gani

Smooth tracks. Spectacular ending.

Paris has the same ending that California has and the fact that it is in the middle of a lake just tops the whole thing of for me. And personally a little bit of roughness on the tracks fits with the theme more, since it is supposed to be an abandoned mine and IMO the tracks shouldn't be too smooth.

Progress.City

Original Poster
Paris has the same ending that California has and the fact that it is in the middle of a lake just tops the whole thing of for me. And personally a little bit of roughness on the tracks fits with the theme more, since it is supposed to be an abandoned mine and IMO the tracks shouldn't be too smooth.
I enjoyed the California version better. I didn’t find the endings the same. Better effects and visuals to the DL version. Maybe it’s just my opinion.

Ag11gani

I enjoyed the California version better. I didn’t find the endings the same. Better effects and visuals to the DL version. Maybe it’s just my opinion.

The Paris ending effects have been a bit unreliable, sometimes you get no finale, sometimes you get only a part of it and other times you get the full finale.

Progress.City

Original Poster
The Paris ending effects have been a bit unreliable, sometimes you get no finale, sometimes you get only a part of it and other times you get the full finale.
Maybe that explains it. It was closed for half the day due to technical issues. I ended up seeing it last and attempted to ride it twice. The first time, they kicked us all out of the line (after waiting a half hour) because the ride closed for technical reasons. I rode finally as my last ride in the parks and waited 70 minutes this time. It was also pouring rain most of the day too.

Progress.City

Original Poster
I’ll post my pics later tonight. I’m currently traveling between Germany and the Czech Republic and I’m getting slow internet speeds. I’ll post from my hotel tonight when I have Wifi service.

Progress.City

Original Poster
I’m having a problem uploading my pictures. I keep getting an error message saying the file doesn’t have the proper extension. Any suggestions?

grim-grinning_toast

I'm curious about the baggage situation! We are planning to take the train right from CDG to DLP with a fairly large backpack - is there storage for that in the front of the park?

cjkeating

I'm curious about the baggage situation! We are planning to take the train right from CDG to DLP with a fairly large backpack - is there storage for that in the front of the park?

Yes. When entering Disneyland Park don't go under the hotel but go to the right hand side and there is guest storage rightby the gates.

I think storage is 5/7/9 Euros for a small/medium/large bag.

Progress.City

Original Poster
I apologize for not posting this months ago. Here are some pics I took from my trip:

A4AA87B2-D89D-4F28-AD1D-72ED4490C5B2.jpeg
3EDD6E32-5EB6-411A-AA3C-CB631BEDCFB2.jpeg
E13C763F-164F-439C-B8DF-D8127919CEFE.jpeg
037EEC2B-B295-4622-A5E8-FD2CD5CB8A17.jpeg
C9AEC8A3-3C9D-489E-B618-205A217AA4BC.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom