Rumor All Star Resort Resturant Rumor

DisneyPrincess5

I can't speak on validity but I think that would be kind of cool, aside from @Animaniac93-98 goos point. DH and I love visiting different resorts to dine and check it out. If they had a TS restaurant, we'd probably eat there at least once just to chill there and eat a meal and explore. It's been so long since we've been to an All Star.

tractor tipper

I do too, but this would set a new record for # of rooms per table service location. The closest comparison would be Boatwrights serving both French Quarter and Riverside (about 3,000 rooms total), and it wasn't originally that way when Bonfamille's existed.
Stayed at POR but never had the urge to eat there. Judging by how empty it seemed whenever we walked past others felt the same. One TS for all AS's would be enough.

aladdin2007

I do too, but this would set a new record for # of rooms per table service location. The closest comparison would be Boatwrights serving both French Quarter and Riverside (about 3,000 rooms total), and it wasn't originally that way when Bonfamille's existed.

It's a still a shame what they did to those two, both of those served an excellent breakfast. But nope can't have anything nice anymore, cattle heard everyone into a ugly gymnasium (french quarter food court) with no other option. . anyway, interesting rumor for sure,

Amidala

It tracks, given their plans to de-stratify the resorts from Deluxe/Moderate/Value and refocus them aligned on proximity to parks.

I'm really hoping this will be the case going forward! Obviously I don't expect the AllStars to look and feel like the GF but modernizing the decor a little would go a long way towards making the Values feel more welcoming. AoA is a really great example of that.

Next Big Thing

Boatwright's is empty a lot of the time though.

Baldy

Wasn't there talk about disney getting rid of the value/moderate/deluxe designations and moving towards pricing within each resort area based on proximity to amenities?

This would seem to support that possibility.

If anyone can figure out where this was originally posted, I would appreciate a link. Not sure if I'm remembering correctly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom