The Great Movie Ride Projects/Announcements

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster

Trailer Tuesday Results
Scene 5

So this week your movie proposal was to encompass a new standalone Star Wars film, a task that will be an interesting one over the next few years for Disney/Lucasfilm execs. How will they keep the good vibes going after Episodes 8 and 9 are done?

I enjoyed each of the ideas this week, each having their own merit for being made. I don't know how many existing characters they may explore in these Star Wars stories before fully moving on to an entirely new tale after the Skywalker's. If they do make another character driven film, I would be looking very forward to @AceAstro Darth Maul film.

As you noted, there's not a lot about him in film to digest. I really wish he could have been around for more than he was in Ep 1. We had 6 films showing Vaders backstory, and will get even more of Kylo Ren's in Ep 8 I'm sure. He had a different athleticism we didn't see in any of the other Sith, and his light saber was just cool.

Congrats to Marvel Studios and thank you for the entries. We'll go with the expanded 4 entries again for Scene 6, our last week for TT.

And how the heck had I never seen this?

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster

Scene 6 Umbrella

Welcome to Scene 6 of the Great Movie Ride, and our last shot before the grand finale scene!

This week we take a break from war, murder and fighting for the most feel good film of this season of The Great Movie Ride. This film holds a special place in my heart because I think it's just so damn entertaining. While it is a musical, it's in a different vein then some musicals you may have seen from the same time period. Yes, there's singing, and dancing, but both are great in this film. Mixed in with that there's a number of great laughs and routines, and just an overall enjoyable film.

Better yet, this film is actually in The Great Movie Ride attraction itself. Let's take a brief look at Gene Kelly, Debbie Reynolds and Donald O'Connor in Singing in the Rain.

For me this was me one of the first older films I fell in love with and to me still just as good as it was when it came out.

So what is your challenge this week? Pretty obvious right? Design a new park impervious to rain of course. Nahhh.

Your challenge this week will be to design a new show for the Magic Kingdom. Fortunately for you, Disney has done part of the challenge for you with its new proposed Main Street theater facade being presented a D23. The rest is up to you.

Now I know shows may not be your cup of tea, but there is actually a lot of Imagineeering that can be done here from the interior design, theater layout,all important sets, costumes, AA's if needed, etc. Some of the best shows at WDW are at Animal Kingdom, and it's high time the MK had its own great show.

This does not have to be a broadway style show unless you desire.The type is really up to you if you want singing, dancing, effects driven, water,etc, it's all fair game. Don't be afraid to put the full theater to good use. Your singing is totally optional. :)

Look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
Apologize for the delay on this. I thought I posted yesterday but somehow it ended up in a discussion thread instead of here. Eek. I blame Agent Smith.

Scene 5 Reviews
Disney Dad 3000
Big changes afoot in Tomorrowland with Space Mt gone, Tron on the way, and the Speedway getting a makeover. Now Buzz and Monsters Inc. getting the axe. Amazingly SGE is still around? I guess he can survive everything right? :)
Well on to the reviews....

Marvel Studios Big Hero 6 Operation Expo
So you had a lot of space to work with here and you took full advantage. I know BH6 has been bantered about on these forums before but I liked what you did here with Tomorrowland Expo and tying in the old attractions in this space as Easter eggs. Nice touch.Were those Expo posters made from scratch? If so, very cool. That's one of things that is so impressive about WDI that many an average guest doesn't realize the work that goes into those hidden details and fake posters, photos, etc. I don't know how timing would be, but I liked how you split the 3 pack apart for a part of the ride. Really adds to rerideability, especially on the same trip. Very nice extra that you provided a few Scene visuals with targets to get an idea how each scene would work. I wasn't entirely in love with a couple of the scenes and how they would work, but all in all this seems like a solid attraction that could be enjoyed by young and old. One thing I didn't completely catch was if the scenes were fairly set like the current Buzz ride, or if you had any background screens mixed in with sets, etc. Loved the peoplemover love! :) As I said, a really solid attraction. I know TL is a little all over the place right now and this doesn't change that very much, but still would be a good replacement in this instance.

Pixar Studios Operation Legacy
I know you guys had a crazy week personally in a few instances, but still appreciate that you worked and put something together. So this was a much different take then using a current Disney IP. This was a very interesting idea going the time travel route and like Marvel seemed you were going the interactive cannon route, ala Buzz, which I think is good to keep that in TL to keep an attraction balance. Part of the plot sounded a little like Legends of Tomorrow, but I was still intrigued. I did get confused on the story. I appreciate any kind of backstory thought out and you provided a good one, though I at first thought we'd be potentially helping Cedric against Hades only to find out we'd be trying to stop Cedric instead. I think with a little more time to flesh this out, you could have something that might actually provide some kind of commonality with TL as you'd have several attractions involving transport/tech/future.

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster

The Results Scene 5
Mr Roboto

Before we get started, a little mood music from our season soundtrack and the title track for week 5, Mr Roboto

Let's have the envelopes please.

For Best Original Screenplay and 10 points the award goes to
Marvel Studios. Solid write up. Covered all the bases with each phase of the attraction.
For Best Original Art Direction and 15 points the award goes to
Marvel Studios. Nice mockup of the attraction layout, as well as a few queue posters and scene shots.
For Best Picture (Best overall idea, presentation, visuals, write up, the whole kitchen sink) and 70 points for first, 40 for 2nd
Marvel Studios. A good family friendly ride staying in TL with some nice variables to make it an attraction worth checking out a few times each trip.

Trailer Tuesday Results
Pixar Studios - 15 points (3 entries)
Marvel Studios - 30 points (4 entries, 1 greenlit flm)

Points recap for Scene 5
Pixar Studios -
55 points
Marvel Studios -
125 points

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster

Trailer Tuesday Scene 6

This weeks' film, Singing in the Rain, takes us back to a time when musicals in both film and theater were very popular. This is a trend that seems to have returned in recent years with a number of big budget films based on musicals and a great deal of Broadway box office successes.

This week, your Trailer Tuesday challenge is to pitch the next musical film smash. Using the hit Hamilton as guide, your film should focus on any Disney Imagineer you choose and their story, maybe an attraction labor of love, throw downs with Walt Disney, etc. as ideas for a jumping off point.

The proposed cast, style, characters/names, story, etc is entirely up to you, but obviously interesting enough to warrant possibly being green lit for production.
Similar to the 1 sentence competition, you can use 1-3 sentences to provide your pitch along with 1 stock or or original piece of artwork if you so choose.

A little different this week since your teams have grown, and the stakes are higher, a maximum of 4 entries per studio (1 per person). So if you are strapped for time this week helping your studio with the main project, this is a great way to pitch in and have a little fun with a topic.

5 points per entry will be awarded with one film proposal being selected to head to production and earning a 10 point bonus for their studio.

Please post all entries here in the project thread and include your studio name just to help keep things straight. Entries due by 8/10 midnight EST​

D Hulk

Pixar Studios presents:

download

"AN IMAGINEER IN PARIS"
This is the tale of Eddie Sotto, who rose from obscurity (Knott's Berry Farm) directly to project head on Euro Disney's Main Street U.S.A., a challenge made tougher by self-doubt, envious senior Imagineers, the dogheadedness of Michael Eisner, and Frenchc cultural concerns.

The is the tale of how Eddie Sotto was inspired by the beauty and people and architecture of Paris itself to reimagine Main Street as something entirely fresh, a European-style celebration of Prohibition Era United States complete with jazz music and speakeasies.

This is a tale told in song, combining the musical styles of many distinct Main Streets, as Eddie's imagination dances through full scale concept paintings (in the style of Gene Kelly), climaxing in a duet with Eisner that sees Eddie's concepts compromised, but the beauty of his ideas preserved.

AceAstro

Marvel Studios presents...

tony-baxter-2.jpg

Great Moments with Mr. Baxter

Tony Baxter is an Imagineer that created so much in modern Disney parks that I think he would be a perfect Imagineer to have a whole play on. The title comes from where Tony Baxter's first love for Disney came, The Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. The play starts with this first love of Tony's a t a young age, all the way up to end at his Window Ceremony in Disneyland. Along the way, we will see him create the Mary Poppins ride that first got him hired, the competition between him and Marc Davis for Western River Expedition vs. Big Thunder Mountain (For fellow Hamilton fans think of this battle as Cabinet battle #1 where Tony Baxter is Thomas Jefferson and Marc Davis is Alexander Hamilton) , and even a little bit about his involvement with Disneyland Paris.

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Rolly Crump, Chump

WED Enterprises

Pardon me, are you Rolly Crump, chump?
--That depends, who's asking?--
oh sure, sir, I'm an artist Marc Davis, I'm at your service, sir, I have been, looking for you,
--I'm getting nervous--
sir, I heard your name at Burbank, I was seeking an accelerated list of projects, when I got sorted out of sorts, with a buddy of yours, I may have punched him, it's a blur, sir. He handles the wide canvas
--You punched the Crump, chump?--
yes, I wanted to do what you did and design the Western River, WED looked at me like I was stupid, I'm not stupid. So how'd you do it? How'd you design rides so fast?
----

You'll have to watch the play to see the past...

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
Good afternoon studios,
Just a reminder you have 12 hours or so if you'd like to make a Trailer Tuesday entry. If you need any help, with your diction, please review the following:

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster

Trailer Tuesday Scene 6

This weeks' film, Singing in the Rain, takes us back to a time when musicals in both film and theater were very popular. This is a trend that seems to have returned in recent years with a number of big budget films based on musicals and a great deal of Broadway box office successes.

This week, your Trailer Tuesday challenge is to pitch the next musical film smash. Using the hit Hamilton as guide, your film should focus on any Disney Imagineer you choose and their story, maybe an attraction labor of love, throw downs with Walt Disney, etc. as ideas for a jumping off point.

The proposed cast, style, characters/names, story, etc is entirely up to you, but obviously interesting enough to warrant possibly being green lit for production.
Similar to the 1 sentence competition, you can use 1-3 sentences to provide your pitch along with 1 stock or or original piece of artwork if you so choose.

A little different this week since your teams have grown, and the stakes are higher, a maximum of 4 entries per studio (1 per person). So if you are strapped for time this week helping your studio with the main project, this is a great way to pitch in and have a little fun with a topic.

5 points per entry will be awarded with one film proposal being selected to head to production and earning a 10 point bonus for their studio.

Please post all entries here in the project thread and include your studio name just to help keep things straight. Entries due by 8/10 midnight EST​

Don't throw away your one shot to post a TT entry before tonight.
:)

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
A little GMR scheduled maintenance report...

1. Trailer Tuesday results for Scene 6 should be up today

2. Scene 6 main projects - try to have in by Sun AM. Excited that @RMichael21 is back for another ride on the GMR and guest judging this round

3. Scene 7 - like the unfortunate ending of the attraction itself, this season is coming to a close soon with our final scene. My original schedule had us with a finale date of 8/22-23. This would have been a few extra days to work on the last project. I'm actually going to extend that out to 8/26 giving you 2 weeks for the final. I know there's some end of summer travel, school starting, etc so figured this would allow plenty of time for you to finish up and go out guns a blazin. You don't have to take that entire time, but thought would give you some flexibility with folks out here and there. For gamesmanship purposes, you obviously can hold your presentation until then if you want.

Any thoughts/questions, please let me know, and thank you again for joining the ride this season!

RMichael21

A little GMR scheduled maintenance report...

1. Trailer Tuesday results for Scene 6 should be up today

2. Scene 6 main projects - try to have in by Sun AM. Excited that @RMichael21 is back for another ride on the GMR and guest judging this round

3. Scene 7 - like the unfortunate ending of the attraction itself, this season is coming to a close soon with our final scene. My original schedule had us with a finale date of 8/22-23. This would have been a few extra days to work on the last project. I'm actually going to extend that out to 8/26 giving you 2 weeks for the final. I know there's some end of summer travel, school starting, etc so figured this would allow plenty of time for you to finish up and go out guns a blazin. You don't have to take that entire time, but thought would give you some flexibility with folks out here and there. For gamesmanship purposes, you obviously can hold your presentation until then if you want.

Any thoughts/questions, please let me know, and thank you again for joining the ride this season!
I'm excited to be back and am definitely looking forward to seeing the projects. :)

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
Trailer Tuesday Results
Scene 6

This week your Trailer Tuesday challenge was to pitch a new film musical about any Disney Imagineer. While we didn't get a slew of entries, the 3 received where all worthy in their own right.

This was a tough choice as it is most weeks, but I ended up going with @spacemt354 Rolly Crump, Chump. I honestly don't know how many sentences that technically is, but since it's done lyrically with a bunch of short phrases, we can look past that. There can be a little gray when it comes to these 3 sentence comps as the run on sentences can stretch a realistic sentence a little far. I was hooked though with the background track, and the lyric right away.

@D Hindley and @AceAstro you both had super strong entries as well.

Thank you to each of you for the entries as well as everyone who completed a Trailer Tuesday entry this season on The Great Movie Ride.

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
Good evening Pixar and Marvel, please don't feel rushed to have Scene 6 pumped out tonight or in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow (though I know some of you thrive on that sort of thing). We'll say an extra 24 hours for you if you need it, especially in light of the Scene 7 finale having pretty ample time to get started and finished over the next 2 weeks.
As it is, my sources are telling me there is some crazy news brewing in Hollywood that could impact both Studios. More info as I have it.

spacemt354

Chili's
Marvel Studios Presents...

Great Moments With Mr. Disney
170531-disney-tips.jpg

Inspired by the design of the Willis Theater in Kansas City, MO, the ornate turn of the century theater dubbed the Disney Exposition Hall will seep into the backdrop of a branch off Main Street U.S.A. in the Magic Kingdom, with a new show entitled 'Great Moments with Mr. Disney'

Great Moments with Mr. Disney will be a celebration of the life and accomplishments of the man behind the mouse, Walt Disney himself, exploring his trials and tribulations in a Broadway show setting, in the land of the Magic Kingdom inspired by his hometown in Marceline, MO. The 40 minute show involves drama, romance, comedy, and above all, a touching demonstration that the power of ambition and dreams can overcome any and all obstacles in life. The people with the power to pursue their passions end up leaving their mark on this world above all else.

The show will be introduced as part of the 50th anniversary celebration of the Walt Disney World Resort - a fitting culmination and tribute to Disney himself. With the expansions at Disney's Hollywood Studios, Walt Disney One Man's Dream will be closed. Nevertheless, many of the props and historical items found in the display cases in the walk-through queue, will make their way to the Disney Exposition Hall theater lobby area.

While the exact location of the theater has yet to be confirmed, all signs point to its location being on the former backstage route behind the Main Street east buildings, with a connection from Center Street, a quaint branch off of Main Street proper. This placement will not only alleviate numerous guest flow qualms faced by the park as it stands today, but will also provide a high capacity (supposedly rivaling DCA's Hyperion Theater) theater space to take in guests, without being a major headliner attraction that drives up park attendance.

Theater Illustrations and Inspirations
-------------
Willis%20Wood%20Theatre%20C%20nl%20PM

16544085471_a86f4ddaaa_o.jpg

------
Lobby Interior
disneyland-paris-arcade.jpg

Architecturally inspired by the Disneyland Paris Arcade breezeway, the intricate exterior facade will transition into a decorative interior, with colorful paint schemes and meticulously crafted light fixtures and moldings. Upon first entering the interior, guests meander through various 'windows' on Main Street, peaking into various locations of interest as a preamble to the show itself. With some of the displays taken directly from Walt Disney One Man's Dream, peak through a window through time, with the first window looking at Walt Disney's desk from 1932. The following window peeks into Walt Disney's office, peering into the glass window and towards the back wall of the Disneyland map, trickling through to the couch and meeting area where numerous themed entertainment discussions were held.
dsc_0435.jpg

While guests look through a series of four windows before entering the main lobby waiting area, classical Disney piano music elegantly plays in the background, setting a peaceful ambiance and introduction to the show.

Continuing on through the windows, guests can also gaze at a map of Walt's Carolwood Pacific Railroad in his California estate, trekking through the hillsides of his backyard. Through the final window, guests can see the large scale illustration of The Florida Project, with WED Teleprompters aimed at the set ready to film. Unlike the One Man's Dream set, Walt Disney is not in cardboard cutout form in front of the display pointing to the map. Instead, the look through the window only reveals the set as if it was being prepared for Mr. Disney.

Theater Arrangement
hyperion-theatre-01.jpg

At the time of the show, the orator announces that guests may enter the theater area and are escorted in by the cast members to their allotted seats, in either the Orchestra, Mezzanine, or Balcony sections. The three tiered seating arrangement holds 2,120 guests per show, slightly larger than the Hyperion Theater in Disney California Adventure. The interior of the theater is elegantly decorated with hand crafted marble and sculptures into the wall facades, representing the Victorian era of Main Street mixed with a dash of Disney charm.

Scene 1

1.1.-1200px-West_Plains_Washington_Avenue-700x525.jpg

The curtains open up to Main Street in Marceline, MO town center before dawn in the winter of the 1910s, as a small boy walks out onto stage on a paper route, as a piano rendition of 'Feed the Birds' from Mary Poppins plays in the background.

The boy walks around the stage, delivering the newspapers to each of the townspeople, before he hears a voice call him from afar

"Walt -- come on in you're going to be late for school"! shouts Elias Disney

The young boy, now reveals to be Walt Disney, treks off-stage as he greets a tall man with a mustache looking down to him below.

"C'mon Walt you gotta get to Benton, and I have to get to work. Good-bye, son -- Flora, I'm leaving"

"Good-bye dear" shouts a feminine voice from the basement, Walt Disney's mother Flora Call-Disney

As Elias Disney turns and heads out the door, young Walt grabs his book bag, and begins to head down the street towards school when he hears a voice call out his name

"Hey Walt! Wait up!" bellows another young boy affable with Walt -- Walter Pfeiffer " Hey Walt look at this brochure my old man gave me! it's about - The Sandow, a darn-tooten great vaudeville show!"

Walt responds "I don't think I can go see it, I gotta go with my brother Roy, and deliver the evening Times, you know this Pfeif"

"Gee, your grades are slipping with this paper route Walt, you're never gonna be anything if you keep this up!" Pfeiffer implies

"I just gotta keep moving forward - maybe one day I can get into theater, but right now I can't, maybe some day" Walt replies.

"Your doodles are fantastic Walt! Buddy, c'mon you gotta give it a shot!"

As the two boys walk off into the distance, the sun pierces through as the snow stops, and the piano instrumental transitions into the lights dimming and the new scene beginning.

Scene 2

The scene transitions with a train ride to Los Angeles and a narration from Walt Disney himself, as an effect of a drawing of Mickey Mouse appears on the set screen above the stage. The piano and melody shift from a more modestly quiet tone, to a more upbeat tone, of the likes of Steamboat Willie. The scene involves Walt discussing with his companions about transitioning into full technicolor animation for the future, and venturing into full length feature films. His companions are skeptical because of the hardships and level of talent that would take, but Walt, being the visionary that he was, is persistent with gaining a reputation for being the best animation group there was.

Over the next section of the scene, creative writers are busy illustrating, conceptualizing, and modeling Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs for theatrical release in 1939. The song 'Heigh-Ho' from the film, is played instrumentally, before the artists themselves join in and begin singing along to the song as the scene ends.

Scene 3
1280px-Walt_Disney_Animation_Studios_logo.svg.png

This scene opens up to see the Disney animation studio in all of its glory. This is just after releasing Snow White and other classics like Pinocchio and Fantasia. We then saw the struggles hit of WW2 and the financial struggles that were caused from that. But enough about the sad story, let’s get back to where the fun happens! After the rough years from the WW2, Disney animation soared with classics like Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan. Walt Disney saw how well this part of the company was doing so decided that he wanted to focus on other potential ventures. This is where we come across the Griffith Park bench. This bench is where Walt Disney came up with the initial idea for Disneyland. The scene ends with him saying “You know one day, I’ll make a park where kids and adults can play and have fun together.” And the lights go down to change the scene.

Scene 4
1956.jpg

The creation of Disneyland! What a time to be around Walt Disney! This area showed the process Walt went through the create this park including making a whole new company in WED Enterprises to make sure it stayed separate from the animation studio. It then goes into the process of buying the land and the deals that were made (Including the Dominguez tree as it doesn’t get enough love), and the plans on how they were going to build this magnificent park! This scene ends with Walt at a podium reciting his famous Opening Day speech before it fades out for a scene change. “To all who come to this happy place, welcome….”

Scene 5
865297e9457b6f4d85a1026b28d9cf71.jpg

Disneyland was going strong so WED was hard at work to create new and amazing attractions. This is where we come to 1959, and the big Tomorrowland Update with the Monorail, Matterhorn, and Submarine Voyage. These were technological feats at the time and change the course of that technology in Theme Park history. But this wasn’t enough for him at the time so in 1964, Disney participated in the New York World’s Fair, Creating four key attractions that year that can still be found throughout Disney parks. Here we go through a crash course of all four: It’s a Small World, Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, The Ford Magic Skyway, and ending off with the Carousel of Progress as “There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow” is sung before heading into the 8th and final scene.

Scene 6
NYWF_Ticket_front.jpg

Disneyland was doing well. Disney animation was doing well. So Walt wanted something new and challenging. That’s when he discovered it. Walt Disney wanted to make a Utopian City. E.P.C.O.T. or the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow. This scene goes over his beautiful plans of what EPCOT could have been including a full replica of the original Progress City model (The PeopleMover one will stay). This scene shows the fight Walt went through to build it before giving in to building magic Kingdom first. A compromise that he wouldn’t see play out. This is where things start to turn sour though. Here we see Walt getting very sick very fast. Here is where we see how the Lung Cancer affected him fast. We see Walt unfortunately, pass away.

Scene 7

During the transition from Scene 6 to 7, you hear a piano rendition of Chim Chim Cher-ee similar to the one heard in Saving Mr. Banks, as the lights go dark to reveal a singlular light in the center of the stage in the shape of a mickey head, before that does dark as well.

The scene then lights up with a quiet board room and Walt's brother Roy at the helm, talking with a bunch of WED representatives. During the dialogue, the decision being made about whether to continue with the Disney World Project, or whether to give up on Walt's dream. Cast can be seen taking down maps of the Epcot florida project, and cleaning up some of the models around the stage to be put into storage, before Roy Disney stands up and says, that not only Disney World is going to be built....Walt Disney World is going to be built.

The mood in the room begins to get more perky and lively as the music begins to swell and a with a transition of aesthetic on stage, the dream is back alive again.
life-disney-world-opening.jpg

As the imagineers at WED work around the office, the back screen begins to take shape in the form of Cinderella Castle and the surrounding Main Street U.S.A. construction area, with an overture of the Walt Disney World commencement speech. As the years go on, more and more is built around the Cinderella Castle center in the backdrop. Spaceship Earth takes shape in the distance as well as attractions such as Horizons and the World of Motion. Disney's MGM Studios and the Chinese Theater can be seen in the distance as well as the two Disney Water Parks, and Disney's Animal Kingdom and the Tree of Life, as the screen behind populates with 50 years of magic, changing, morphing, and altering over the course of time on the screen to represent the time passage.

In addition, as time passes as the parks/resorts are added to the backdrop, lyrics and music from classic Disney attractions are embedded into the surroundings as their year of inception adds up. Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Journey into Imagination, and more can be heard throughout the musical montage - before culminating in Walt Disney's voiceover, reminding us that it all started with a mouse.

When You Wish Upon a Star plays the outro as you gaze upon the 50 years of magic at the Walt Disney World Resort and see that Walt's dream of a Disney World has come true and will remain true for the next 50 years and beyond.

Guests then exit the theater out into Center Street, where they can walk back out onto Main Street U.S.A., now with an understanding and better appreciation for the man behind the Magic Kingdoms himself, as you gaze down to the partners statue in front of Cinderella Castle...​

Disney Dad 3000

Original Poster
**********************BREAKING NEWS*************************
Hollywood,CA - Big news out of Tinseltown this weekend
as the major studio shakeup continues. The Disney Co seems
hellbent on taking over the movie industry having already
merged Lucasfilm with its Disney Studios. Now comes word
that they've successfully completed mega purchases of both
Pixar Studios and Marvel Studios. What does this mean for
the immediate future of Pixar and Marvel as they wind down
their current productions? More news as we have it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom