Tokyo cars spotted near the speedway

Bacon

Original Poster
The Tokyo Disneyland cars have been spotted near the speedway at the Magic kingdom. No reason has been given.
Photo Credit: @traveljac
IMG_1397.JPG

PortOrleans

Was hoping a sponsorship for Tomorrowland Speedway with a manufacturer would electrify those cars. General Motors would be a candidate, however, Tesla seems fit for this role as their brand image aligns more closely with electrification.

Japan seems ahead of America in terms of technology. However, this wasn't the change anyone was rooting for.

trainplane3

Was hoping a sponsorship for Tomorrowland Speedway with a manufacturer would electrify those cars. General Motors would be a candidate, however, Tesla seems fit for this role as their brand image aligns more closely with electrification.

Japan seems ahead of America in terms of technology. However, this wasn't the change anyone was rooting for.
I don't think Tesla is looking to sponsor anything. They're still riding the hype-wave with the launch of the Model 3. And honestly, they have a pretty decent following. Plus as a "start-up", I don't think they're looking to fund things that won't have a guaranteed positive impact in terms of money.

I'd love to see Elon take over FW. He could literally sponsor TT (Telsa, Hyperloop), M:S (Space X), and UoE (Tesla batteries, solar panels) since he has a company to cover each of them.

PortOrleans

I don't think Tesla is looking to sponsor anything. They're still riding the hype-wave with the launch of the Model 3. And honestly, they have a pretty decent following. Plus as a "start-up", I don't think they're looking to fund things that won't have a guaranteed positive impact in terms of money.

I'd love to see Elon take over FW. He could literally sponsor TT (Telsa, Hyperloop), M:S (Space X), and UoE (Tesla batteries, solar panels) since he has a company to cover each of them.

It is certainly not a likely partnership. However, it would help keep Tomorrowland a bit closer to "Current" rather than "Retro."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom