2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival beginning August 31st

rocketraccoon

The pins for Food & Wine have been revealed with what is now the 4th logo I've seen for this year.

EPCOT_FW_Trading_OneSheet_AUGUST_2017_FINAL.jpg

rocketraccoon

You have to wonder why they have never done a Food Rocks pin series for Food and Wine. Seems like the 35th anniversary and all the retro stuff they are putting out for it would have been a good fit... oh well.
Soon enough you'll have (another?) Kitchen Kabaret pin at least.

Kitchen-Krackpots-Epcot-35th-Anniversary-Pin.jpg

Releasing soonish (September probably) for the 35th, so not entirely related to F&W but still.

Danielle Marie

Does anyone know for certain if there will be a chase lounge or a chase viewing area of illuminations at Epcot this year during food & wine festival 2017. I called up the first time and was told that there are no chase lounges or viewing area this year & saw this posted on another blog. However, I called up again and this time was told that the Chase Lounges in Epcot are permanent, one near Figment of the Imagination and another in the American Pavilion and was also told I would be able to watch Illuminations by the Gondolas near the Italy Pavilion. I cannot find a definite answer or information on this for 2017. Thank you!

Meeko77

Love the Figment merchandise this year. Cannot believe they misspelled "Theatre" on the "Eat to the Beat" shirt. It's always been the "America Gardens Theatre." Oh, well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom