Trip Report Yikes...55 days to go, I better get this thing started! Oh yeah, we're live now

Well, were down to 55 days so I guess we should get this started. You were with us for the 16th, 17th, and the epic bungalow 18th so why not include you in on the 19th! So I guess its time for the WWWW&W,

The Who: The cast for this anniversary debacle should be no surprise:

Me (#BlueSteel)
12647350_10206093027506835_1658091901323373612_n.jpg

DW
PhotoPass_Visiting_EPCOT_7981811636.jpeg

What can I say, we love each other to death…
11165051_10204581745085719_6034484948852116286_o.jpg

The What: Details to follow.

The When: September 16th-21st. We’re pretty locked into these dates since we are flying for this trip. This will be the rare bubble visit where vacation creep does not play a role like just about all others have for us in the past.

The Where: We’ve got ourselves some banked Poly points so why not burn through those! 5-nights at the Poly will be our longest stretch at the resort and we couldn’t be more excited! Typically we’ve only visited for a single night before or after a cruise.

The Why: 19 years of marital bliss, of course! What better way to earmark an occasion than visiting the house that the mouse built!

More details to follow!

lostpro9het

Original Poster
I think we could enjoy some golden monkeys by the poly pool ;)
Heck yes!
I arrive on the 23rd, or I would surely have crashed that Golden Monkey party. :(
Dangit!!!
I see what you did there. :cautious:
Agent-Smith-Evil-Laugh.gif

I was hoping someone would!!!

It's looking like a meet and greet at Trader Sam's.
I just felt a shiver....[GEEKSPEAK]There's been an awakening in the WDWMagic[/GEEKSPEAK]

Yes!! Sounds like a great time. @MotherofaPrincessLover you'll have to join. @lostpro9het if you could arrive a few hours early to get us a table that would be great! :D

5fd06b3be62069a622aa17d25384ab4820e3ca9c2a6035b7d87dabddb07e2c06.jpg

Now I'm thinking we stage a full on Trader Sams gathering...

MotherofaPrincessLover

Tell the hostess that you will need a table for an awesome singer named Ciara @Ciara, Lady Tremaine @MotherofaPrincessLover, a hell of a blauger @blgauger, some one having a wonderful day, and a Lost Prophet with a History Geek. Let them now that a crazy Hawaiian lover @Tuvalu with a Woody is always around and that they may need a seat too.
That sounds like quite the good time!

blreinsel

I wish they still came in the first box!! I actually thought that was the newer one before I scrolled down. 1st or 2nd box I'd keep... 3rd, not so much o_O

AGREE!

We just got ours yesterday and I was about to cause a scene if @lostpro9het got the awesome box (#1) and I got the boring box (#3). Glad to hear everybody is being treated fairly with the boring boxes. :p

Zipadeelady

Tell the hostess that you will need a table for an awesome singer named Ciara @Ciara, Lady Tremaine @MotherofaPrincessLover, a hell of a blauger @blgauger, some one having a wonderful day, and a Lost Prophet with a History Geek. Let them now that a crazy Hawaiian lover @Tuvalu with a Woody is always around and that they may need a seat too.
I know I'm quoting myself here but I wanted to let you all know that I was a few glasses of wine in when I typed this. :oops:

Zipadeelady

Sooooo, you dont want to attend my autograph session at Trader Sams???
:hilarious: I would love to attend and looking forward to it. We'll need recommendations from someone who's been around the block a time or two. Have you ever made a comment after a few drinks that you were like... did I just say that? That was my thoughts when I reread my previous comment. I think I need to go get another glass of wine.:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom