Get me hired

disneypleasehireme

Original Poster
Hey, I applied for a part time hourly position a couple days ago at Disney. I know things can take up to weeks to respond. I also know that there is a 180 day period between applying for hourly positions. But, I need a job. If I make a new email and profile can I apply for more positions in a month or two? or will the computer sift me out?!

I have a degree. I have experience and I applied for something I am well over qualified for, I need to get my foot in the door at Disney for the position I truly want.

RMichael21

Hey, I applied for a part time hourly position a couple days ago at Disney. I know things can take up to weeks to respond. I also know that there is a 180 day period between applying for hourly positions. But, I need a job. If I make a new email and profile can I apply for more positions in a month or two? or will the computer sift me out?!

I have a degree. I have experience and I applied for something I am well over qualified for, I need to get my foot in the door at Disney for the position I truly want.
While I'm sure you could do that, I wouldn't recommend it. I feel like that isn't something Disney would condone.

AVGuy

Just to clarify, you just applied for a job earlier this week? Chill out a bit. This almost seems like a troll message . . .

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member

Maybe you should have a contingency plan in the event Disney passes on your skillz.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom