2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival beginning August 31st

Cake

My first year actually going specifically to WDW for the F&W festival. I'm so excited. We have 2 trips planned. The kiosks I definitely want to enjoy include
Australia

Belgium

Cheese studio

Farm Fresh from Florida growers

Greece

Italy - wine options are the best!

Light Lab - just drinks! Looks fabulous

Patagonia - this love looks incredible. Wine pairings are very nice

Wow! We will be busy. I think I need to lose a few lbs before each trip

JohnD

So AP, DVC, Golden Oak, and TIW members can begin reserving tomorrow (No Chase Visa holders). Starting at what time? 7:00 a.m.?

disneygeek90

I am 100% Polish, first generation American. Those pierogi at the booth were horrible! I know many people like them which just shows how amazing Polish food is, even the bad ones. I wish they got a better brand for their pierogi so you all can see how delicious they can be. P.S, you do not have to add an "s" at the end of pierogi, since that is already plural. Polish lesson of the day. :D
I'm less worried about the actual food, I'd just wish they were being represented.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I see that a lot of the kiosks are in place already.

I heard a legend once, a legend so fantastic that disbelief leaves it shrouded in mystery. The claim is this - Once there was a time when the walkway around WS lagoon wasn't littered with random storage shed like structures and that a parade....an actual parade could parade around the lagoon. Crazy I know.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
My exact thought when I walked into World Showcase last Thursday night and saw them
Which makes you wonder why. Obviously it does not take them that long to install and I can't imagine it takes them over a month to get their health inspection. So why install so early, like what is the point? I could see 2 weeks or so out for inspection purposes but a month? Seems excessive.

MaximumEd

I heard a legend once, a legend so fantastic that disbelief leaves it shrouded in mystery. The claim is this - Once there was a time when the walkway around WS lagoon wasn't littered with random storage shed like structures and that a parade....an actual parade could parade around the lagoon. Crazy I know.

I heard double decker buses used to drive around it. Can't be true.

hpyhnt 1000

There is an ancient legend of the Sage of Time. It tells us that when the he first walked upon EPCOT, the World Showcase Promenade was one open walkway. There was space and benches, and the atmosphere was relaxing. The years passed, and the Sage of Time walked Epcot once again. The The Sage of Time saw that the Promenade had grown cluttered. People no longer strolled or relaxed together, but strove with each other in an attempt to drink as much as possible. There was only Drunkytown, and the park, it was dying...

At least the "sheds" have gotten exponentially better themed over the years - most are quite elaborate now. But with the increasing length and frequencies of the festivals, combined with the growing amount of permanent walkway clutter, it'd be nice to see a bit more thought put into where/how the booths are located rather than plopping them at seemingly random spots.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom