Big Brother 19 - summer of temptation

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
So I'm wondering if Kevin will manage to keep his cover this week. He has been playing with fire for what seems like no reason.

I'm glad they televised the dom talk show as that has really blown her game with her previous alliance.

It will be interesting if they strategically evict someone due to the battle back. Cody had been talking about the possibility of it happening, so it has been on some people's minds... but not nearly as much as the jury cut. I figure the jury cut is more critical to them want someone out now vs the following week.

Cody seems a shoe in to win battle back

artvandelay

So I'm wondering if Kevin will manage to keep his cover this week. He has been playing with fire for what seems like no reason.
Some players are starting to figure out that Kevin is the mystery voter the first two weeks.

Did you hear about a production screw up with Christmas's phone call vote?

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
Some players are starting to figure out that Kevin is the mystery voter the first two weeks.

Did you hear about a production screw up with Christmas's phone call vote?

No, but I haven't kept up with the feeds since before the eviction show. They did reveal on the show that Paul told Kevin to vote that way... they kept that off the feeds I think. Been too busy recently to read the updates.

The show is really playing Paul up.. that's for sure.

artvandelay

No, but I haven't kept up with the feeds since before the eviction show. They did reveal on the show that Paul told Kevin to vote that way... they kept that off the feeds I think. Been too busy recently to read the updates.

The show is really playing Paul up.. that's for sure.
Christmas came back into the house and told them that production did not hang up her phone line after she voted. She heard Julie say the the votes were 3 for Ramses and none for Alex and Cody. Christmas asked them who voted second (it was Kevin) because that person is the mystery vote for Ramses. They couldn't remember. She told the same story to Paul and he claimed not to remember, but was probably covering for Kevin.

I'm not a fan of a Paul, but he is playing a good game. Everyone trusts him and wants to work with him. Even Cody wants to work with Paul if he wins the battle back.

surfsupdon

Shows been explosive week after week. Very fun to watch.

And I love the Christmas bells every time Christmas rolls into a room

artvandelay

The fights were a lot more contentious then the show showed too... apparently they were on a full on campaign to try to break Cody and make him quit
Also they (Paul, Christmas, and Josh) were questioning Cody's military service. I didn't see the live feeds, but followed on jokersupdates. The attack was vile and Paul was the ringleader. He was egging on Josh and Raven.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
Also they (Paul, Christmas, and Josh) were questioning Cody's military service. I didn't see the live feeds, but followed on jokersupdates. The attack was vile and Paul was the ringleader. He was egging on Josh and Raven.

Same here... at least last night we saw the Raven fight. Paul sure is in the driver's seat right now! He's basically got back to back HoH now too ;)

artvandelay

This might be one of the worst casts they've ever had on Big Brother. Terrible game play and generally horrible people. The editors have done an amazing job not showing how vile Paul, Alex, Jason, Christmas and Raven are.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom