New offer July 17 2017 - Save up to 20% at Rooms at Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotel

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Booking and Travel Windows:
  • Book by Oct. 7 for stays most nights Oct. 8-Dec. 24, 2017.
  • Book by Dec. 24, 2017 for stays most nights Dec. 8-24, 2017.
When you stay at a select Walt Disney World Resort hotel, you’ll enjoy benefits like first access to Disney FastPass+** planning, complimentary MagicBands, Extra Magic Hours in a Theme Park each day to enjoy select attractions (valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required), complimentary transportation and standard parking, plus more!

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Additional adult per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid standard rooms. 20% savings for select Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts; lower savings may be available for other Disney Resort hotels.

**Valid Theme Park admission and online registration required. Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainments experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited.

Get a quote now via http://www.kingdomkonsultant.com/quoteform.html

drizgirl

I tried to modify my existing reservation for 11/17-11/22 and it said it was not available...Is it possible the discounts are gone already?
It's possible it might not be available on one or two of your nights. Check each night individually. If needed, you could break your reservation into a couple different leg to get the discount on part of it.

Upvote 0

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
It's possible it might not be available on one or two of your nights. Check each night individually. If needed, you could break your reservation into a couple different leg to get the discount on part of it.
I just looked up how much we would save and it would only be $50. When I booked it in May the rate I was given for the ASM family suite was $313/night and with this discount it would only go down to $310/night. Not even worth changing...:(

Upvote 0

KCheatle

Tried to use it for our stays at the WL the weekend before our Disney cruise and the weekend after we return from the Disney cruise, and they said it wasn't available for weekend stays. :(

Upvote 0

Dave B

I just relooked at our Nov trip and we must have got a deal, we are doing the free dining at Yacht club and if I were to do the new deal it is 400 more WITHOUT the dining plan, add the dining pan and it is A LOT more

Upvote 0

MickeyMomV

I just relooked at our Nov trip and we must have got a deal, we are doing the free dining at Yacht club and if I were to do the new deal it is 400 more WITHOUT the dining plan, add the dining pan and it is A LOT more
We have been in this situation before. It all depends on when you originally booked and if there has been a price increase since then. Sometimes the price increase far out weighs any new promotion they may offer.

Upvote 0

MRGEFF

Going in 110 days to BC and was hoping for the 20% room discount but nothing is there. Is Disney being too restrictive in the time frames?
Right now, I'm not a happy camper. :(

Upvote 0

mguimond1990

Not sure why, but it looks like more options have opened up. Ive been looking at november dates for the past couple days and there werent many options but this morning some of the all stars and POP were listed. Got a nice discount on our pop reservation :)

Upvote 0

Darkzeid25

Finally found an offer for our stay at Pop Century in early November and we saved.......$50! I'm not quite sure how 10-15% translates to only $50 cheaper, but it did. I'll try calling later and see if I can get something better that way.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom