My Disneyland Vlogs

mickEblu

Since we re taking requests I would like to see one of you riding Heimlichs in the front row eating a Matterhorn macaroon. Also, if you could include some footage of you kindly asking the CM for the front row and her reaction that would be an added bonus.

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
I recorded a ton of material today. Most of it is being left on the cutting room floor. It runs the length of a feature film. There's something wrong there. It's getting in the way of my actually enjoying the park. I really have become the very thing I was against. I've certainly jumped the shark with this latest one. Actually, I've already recorded myself naked watching Titanic, so...

mickEblu

The clock is ticking on classic The Haunted Mansion. My few subscribers are unsubscribing. Ratings are plummeting. Fantasmic has destroyed the charming nighttime atmosphere surrounding my favorite attraction. We're maintaining speed and heading, but that iceberg looms in the distance.

LOL at being embarrassed to ask the CM for the front row on Heimlichs but where the hell is the macaroon?

I agree with you on Mission Breakout. The drops don't have the same punch they had on TOT. I'm not sure if that's really the case or it just feels that way because of the loss of the build up that TOT had. It seems that there is not one drop that goes the entire distance as the TOT finale did. When I first heard about the randomized drop sequences, I thought that for sure that would be a silver lining of the overlay and an upgrade from TOT. However, I actually found MB less thrilling. Fun and bouncy but lacks that punch.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom