D23 Star Wars Info - A Galaxy of Stories: Photos, Video, Deep Thoughts

nevol

The space restaurant wouldn't be bad for tomorrowland, nor would tron, but all of the above is still lipstick on a pig. Everything must go except space mountain. And I'm sorry, the monorail to nowhere needs a track cut so they can regain acres upon acres of land in fantasyland.

Californian Elitist

I'm trying to figure out what you see as crap. Care to elaborate?

Everything they announced for he DLR, with the exception of the Halloween overlay for Cars Land.

Just curious; do you plan to stop going?

No, but I plan to completely avoid the land as a whole as my own little form of protest. I will continue to enjoy the other areas of the park they've yet to ruin.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
The space restaurant wouldn't be bad for tomorrowland, nor would tron, but all of the above is still lipstick on a pig. Everything must go except space mountain. And I'm sorry, the monorail to nowhere needs a track cut so they can regain acres upon acres of land in fantasyland.

Well since none of that is slated for DLR for now, I don't think we need to worry about it.

SSG

No, but I plan to completely avoid the land as a whole as my own little form of protest. I will continue to enjoy the other areas of the park they've yet to ruin.
Fair enough. I think Galaxy's Edge (that'll take some getting used to) will be fantastic, but it's a large world; room for all kinds of opinions.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Everything they announced for he DLR, with the exception of the Halloween overlay for Cars Land.
Well there were no rumored announcements planned for DLR other than DCA stuff. And all the DCA with the exception of PP getting an overhaul (although has been rumored for awhile now it was just a matter of when) was already known.

So for DL itself it was always going to be about Star Wars this D23 and nothing else.

Last edited:

nevol

Cool I'll be tripping balls in star wars land--i mean--samsung galaxy note edge.

Last edited:

Californian Elitist

Fair enough. I think Galaxy's Edge (that'll take some getting used to) will be fantastic, but it's a large world; room for all kinds of opinions.

Yes, it will be large. Lots of space that could have been used for something unique.

I have not doubts it will be aesthetically pleasing to look at. But I can't look past the fact that I believe it is sorely misplaced.

As you said, room for various opinions. :)

Cool I'll be tripping balls in star wars land--i mean--samsung galaxy note edge.

Good for you.

brb1006

Okay...so how bad is WDW's Tomorrowland? I thought ours was a POS, but the WDW folks seem to think the same about theirs, and Disney is actually doing something to it.
WDW was going to get the update that DL currently has but they ditched it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom