Christmas in July

Disvillain63

Original Poster
A Christmas in July event has been announced for Disney Springs. It is to begin tomorrow and go on for two weeks. If you're at Disney Springs and can give us some highlights and updates, it would be appreciated. If you can tell us about some of the treats...like what is in the snowball margarita...other than the tequila.

Eddie Garrison

A Christmas in July event has been announced for Disney Springs. It is to begin tomorrow and go on for two weeks. If you're at Disney Springs and can give us some highlights and updates, it would be appreciated. If you can tell us about some of the treats...like what is in the snowball margarita...other than the tequila.

WOW! Sorry that no one replied to this topic ... And now it's August. We go to Disney Springs a LOT and to be honest, I didn't even know they had this going on. They didn't do a very good job of announcing it or putting it on if most people didn't even know it was going on.

I know/knew that had some musical events there for it, but that's about it. And never even caught one of those. I honestly think they did this "event" do drum up more business to the shops for the most part. They had a "Summer Santa" picture opp & stores had some Christmas decorations up. Other than that, nothing to write home about.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom