Jolly Holiday Ride

kap91

Original Poster
Helllo everyone, I've posted before about this concept I've been working on in the past year but since I intend to keep on working it I figured it'd be nice to have one place to keep posting. I have a full page on my website www.themeparkconcepts.com for exhaustive detail. So first the images you've already seen:
IMG_1901.JPG

IMG_1722.JPG

IMG_2144.JPG

And now what this post is actually about and my favorite thing to work on. Concept plan! So yeah here's the overhead view. There's a few things I'm not a hundred percent satisfied with but this is the most refined version I have. I would probably place both maintenance areas in the same place on the next go around.

IMG_2584.JPG

And the intended placement. Yes it would involve the demolition of millennium village. But that needs to go. Enough land would be left for a new pavilion though.

IMG_0006.JPG

So yeah that's all for now. Feedback is great! Thanks,

Last edited:

kap91

Original Poster
IMG_0024.JPG
Literally just gonna copy and paste from the raiders thread:

Today comes the front Facade for Jolly Holiday. For those that aren't familiar with my ongoing project, it's intended to be placed at the rear of the U.K. Pavillion. This is my initial concept for the entrance - probably the image for this attraction I've had the least idea what I wanted to do. might do another one someday down the road cause I'd like it to be just a tad more whimsical and make the sugar advertisement/pun smaller (and idk how but find more reference images of Edwardian London) but overall I'm pretty happy.

Also this is the first time I've substantially used digital in a piece like this.

As always feedback is much appreciated!

Also as I'm posting this I'm thinking of how cool it would be if at night silohettes of chimney sweeps dancing were projected on the roof.

Last edited:

kmbmw777

View attachment 189200 Literally just gonna copy and paste from the raiders thread:

Today comes the front Facade for Jolly Holiday. For those that aren't familiar with my ongoing project, it's intended to be placed at the rear of the U.K. Pavillion. This is my initial concept for the entrance - probably the image for this attraction I've had the least idea what I wanted to do. might do another one someday down the road cause I'd like it to be just a tad more whimsical and make the sugar advertisement/pun smaller (and idk how but find more reference images of Edwardian London) but overall I'm pretty happy.

Also this is the first time I've substantially used digital in a piece like this.

As always feedback is much appreciated!

Also as I'm posting this I'm thinking of how cool it would be if at night silohettes of chimney sweeps dancing were projected on the roof.
Once again, phenomenal work!

DisneyManOne

I must say, I absolutely adore this idea! I wonder, do you plan to actually become an Imagineer in the future? i can easily see this becoming a reality! It's a wonderful concept that would really do justice to Walt Disney's crowning achievement!

kap91

Original Poster
I must say, I absolutely adore this idea! I wonder, do you plan to actually become an Imagineer in the future? i can easily see this becoming a reality! It's a wonderful concept that would really do justice to Walt Disney's crowning achievement!
Thanks! And yes that's the plan, though probably a ways off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom