Inaugural Hong Kong 10K

Mad Stitch

runDisney is keeping secrets! Well Paris had a test race before announcing the half, maybe this was practice for the next international destination race. Personally, I was hoping for Tokyo.

Texas84

Original Poster
Calling All Super Heroes: Register for Hong Kong Disneyland Resort’s Marvel 10K Weekend

Wind your way through the seven themed lands of the park during the Captain America 10K and Thor 5K. There are plenty of chances to take memorable photos with Disney Friends, and don’t be surprised if you spot a few Marvel Super Heroes along the way. The Spider-Man 3K is just the right distance for the whole family, and of course plenty of fun is in store at the Kids Races.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...g-kong-disneyland-resorts-marvel-10k-weekend/

Still not going. But if Tokyo ever announces I'll do whatever it takes.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Calling All Super Heroes: Register for Hong Kong Disneyland Resort’s Marvel 10K Weekend

Wind your way through the seven themed lands of the park during the Captain America 10K and Thor 5K. There are plenty of chances to take memorable photos with Disney Friends, and don’t be surprised if you spot a few Marvel Super Heroes along the way. The Spider-Man 3K is just the right distance for the whole family, and of course plenty of fun is in store at the Kids Races.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...g-kong-disneyland-resorts-marvel-10k-weekend/

Still not going. But if Tokyo ever announces I'll do whatever it takes.

I'm in agreement. My son in law spent months in Japan, primarily Tokyo. And he wants to take his wife someday...and she's willing to fly to go to Japan (doesn't hurt that her BF from HS is part Japanese). Plus, he runs. A win for everyone - "Hey, Tom, Tokyo Disney is having their first 10k. Wanna go?" I wouldn't get past Tokyo before he'd say yes.... :D Especially if it was Marvel themed....

Don't tell @Swissmiss, but I'd do Tokyo before Paris...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom