Disneyland Half Marathon

Skippy

Wow, 6 days in and I'm still not showing anything as sold out.
I'm really hoping it stays that way until after the WDW Marathon.. That needs to go well before I can convince myself (and work on convincing a few others) that next year is a good time for a coast to coast.

Skippy

runDisney Kids Races - Dashes are sold out. Everything else is still open.

I'm glad the half is still available now that the WDW Marathon is over. Decision time for that Coast to Coast!

dreamfinder

5k and 10k sold out.

• Dumbo Double Dare
  • Disneyland Half Marathon
  • Disneyland 10k - Sold Out 2/6/2017
  • Disneyand 5k - Sold Out 2/6/2017
  • Kids Races - Sold Out 1/10/2017

kevlightyear

Well, I was already wanting to do the DL half this year to get Coast to Coast after doing Dopey. The announced themes sealed the deal for me. I'm a huge Pixar fan, especially Toy Story (obviously). I'm in for the Double Dare!

surfsupdon

Out of all the races, the 10K is still open.

I am looking for either the half or the challenge....both sold out. Hopefully I can get one to reopen.

:)

Mark P.

Dining reservations for race weekend are a mess right now. Website isn't showing any availability for WoC packages, and the agent I talked to on the phone said they aren't even loaded yet.

That being said...unfortunately, we won't be arriving into Anaheim until Friday night after the expo closes for the day, so we're planning to get there right when the doors open at 10AM on Saturday. Assuming that we do, when is the earliest we should plan to be in DCA for a lunch reservation at Carthay?

dreamfinder

Dining reservations for race weekend are a mess right now. Website isn't showing any availability for WoC packages, and the agent I talked to on the phone said they aren't even loaded yet.

That being said...unfortunately, we won't be arriving into Anaheim until Friday night after the expo closes for the day, so we're planning to get there right when the doors open at 10AM on Saturday. Assuming that we do, when is the earliest we should plan to be in DCA for a lunch reservation at Carthay?

Assuming you don't care about merch or checking out the expo beyond registering, I would imagine you could make a noon reservation no problem. I haven't done a DLR race for a while, but they tend to be pretty organized at the expo, and even if for some strange reason it takes you an hour to register at 10, you should have no problems walking from DLH to Carthay in an hour.

Mark P.

Assuming you don't care about merch or checking out the expo beyond registering, I would imagine you could make a noon reservation no problem. I haven't done a DLR race for a while, but they tend to be pretty organized at the expo, and even if for some strange reason it takes you an hour to register at 10, you should have no problems walking from DLH to Carthay in an hour.
Thanks! I wasn't planning on doing much at the expo and want to maximize our time in the parks, so this is helpful peace of mind.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I was able to get a bib from a travel provider. So happy bc I love love California!!

Surfing is great. We used to surf off a friend's beach who lived on the cliffs near Redondo. Even in September, the water's chilly, but feels great when it's 95 outside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom