My Disneyland Vlogs

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
My intention was to build awareness of the havoc being wrought on Disneyland by the Annual Passholder program and countless apparently beloved Disney YouTube celebrities filming themselves in the Disney theme parks every week. Mind you, this occurred immediately before the LA Times (and mind you, it was the LA Times) ran an article about how the APs are all mental. Quite fascinating. Disney created this monster. This is literally what it says on their website when you buy an Annual Passport:

quick spin.jpg

Of course, my vlog isn't simply pretentious and condescending to, I assume, most of my audience here. It's very much what it's like when I go there. If you're enjoying it and you made it past me naked, that's great.

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
I miss the little guy at the end of the graveyard doing the Audrey Horne dance who also happens to be the prisoner among the hitchhiking ghosts immediately afterwards. He's been missing all year. I think the maintenance people forgot about him.

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
Alright, y'all. This is a bonus episode, recorded on what was supposedly the very last evening without Fantasmic. I couldn't just let that happen without my being there. I owed it to the Mansion. It's been a great year and a half with a sane west side of Disneyland. This video's a little different than what you've come to expect because I do other things besides The Haunted Mansion. I broke my own rules. Not only that, there is no nudity. Whenever you start to get sick of these, just let me know.

Antaundra

Alright, y'all. This is a bonus episode, recorded on what was supposedly the very last evening without Fantasmic. I couldn't just let that happen without my being there. I owed it to the Mansion. It's been a great year and a half with a sane west side of Disneyland. This video's a little different than what you've come to expect because I do other things besides The Haunted Mansion. I broke my own rules. Not only that, there is no nudity. Whenever you start to get sick of these, just let me know.

A video commemorating the last night without Fantasmic is dangerously close to reporting a news worthy event at Disneyland.

180º

So much content in this one! My favorite part was the off-screen bateaux collision. Super charming.

Curious Constance

You rode Splash Mountain! LOL I can't tell you how much I appreciate that.

My next request is for you to go to Snow White's wishing well (don't worry, it's mega charming) and literally make a wish.

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
A video commemorating the last night without Fantasmic is dangerously close to reporting a news worthy event at Disneyland.

You're right. I'm becoming the very thing I swore to destroy. It's only a matter of time until I start showing up with all the vloggers to report the latest quick service menu items, have guest stars and eventually regenerate into a full fledged Disney YouTuber with special video thumbnails.

Curious Constance

You're right. I'm becoming the very thing I swore to destroy. It's only a matter of time until I start showing up with all the vloggers to report the latest quick service menu items, have guest stars and eventually regenerate into a full fledged Disney YouTuber with special video thumbnails.

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure you're the only Disney vlogger to preface a video with, "No nudity this time."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom