Do tickets need to be purchased ahead of time to be FastPass eligible?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Hello!

I will be visiting WDW in late September and have already booked and paid for my resort accommodations. The tickets, however, are being purchased through my company, which offers a SUBSTANTIAL discount. Do I need to have them purchased and linked by my 60 day mark? Or, is my resort reservation enough? I ask because not everyone in my party will have purchased their tickets by then. Thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Hello!

I will be visiting WDW in late September and have already booked and paid for my resort accommodations. The tickets, however, are being purchased through my company, which offers a SUBSTANTIAL discount. Do I need to have them purchased and link by my 60 day mark? Or, is my resort reservation enough? I ask because not everyone in my party will have purchased their tickets by then. Thank!
Yes you need to have valid tickets purchased and linked before making FPs.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Yes you need to have valid tickets purchased and linked before making FPs.
Thank you for this info. I will have mine before the week is out. I will try to light a fire under the others. If they do not have theirs, can I add them to my FPs later?

Cammie

Thank you for this info. I will have mine before the week is out. I will try to light a fire under the others. If they do not have theirs, can I add them to my FPs later?

Yes, as long as there is availability for the attractions you want. Chances are slim if you have a FP for Avatar- Flight of Passage, but most other attractions shouldn't be too big of a deal if you add them prior to the 30 day mark.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Yes, as long as there is availability for the attractions you want. Chances are slim if you have a FP for Avatar- Flight of Passage, but most other attractions shouldn't be too big of a deal if you add them prior to the 30 day mark.
I figured anything Avatar would be a no go, so I will do my best to get everyone on their game. If not, I guess it'll be just my godson and I avoiding the horrendous queue.

Cammie

I figured anything Avatar would be a no go, so I will do my best to get everyone on their game. If not, I guess it'll be just my godson and I avoiding the horrendous queue.

I haven't had a chance to experience Flight of Passage yet, but many friends have told me that if the queue is amazing and while waiting in line for 2+hours is tough for any attraction, FOP is well worth it! Hope everyone has an amazing time- queue or no queue!

Minnie1986

Original Poster
I haven't had a chance to experience Flight of Passage yet, but many friends have told me that if the queue is amazing and while waiting in line for 2+hours is tough for any attraction, FOP is well worth it! Hope everyone has an amazing time- queue or no queue!
Thanks! I'm contemplating doing my first trip report after this go-round. Either way, I'll be sure to report back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom