September FP

Vmwood

Original Poster
My 60 day fast pass date is approaching. We are going in early September. Longest wait with no fast pass looks to be 20 minutes. Do I really need FP in early September? Anyone else been in September and found waits?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Do not go by past or what's happening now etc. Yes you may have smaller waits but you also may have larger waits. It changes day to day year to year. Still make your 3 initial FP's a day. They are free and you have no obligation to use them. Also you can adjust them as you need to or cancel them. Pandora rides will likely have more than 20 minutes as well as Mine Train etc they readily have much longer than 20 min waits. So don't go in with none. Always make FP's no matter when you go. ;)

disneygeek90

Even if the waits aren’t “that bad”(which, there will still be crowds, much more than 20 mins), it doesn’t make sense not to go ahead and book the FP’s. If you change your mind you can most likely move some around a few days before or even day of, but you might as well grab them when you can.

Last edited:

Minnie1986

My 60 day fast pass date is approaching. We are going in early September. Longest wait with no fast pass looks to be 20 minutes. Do I really need FP in early September? Anyone else been in September and found waits?
Yes, you need them. You've also (technically) paid for them. Do NOT waste them, trust me.

To be clear, yes, I have been in September and have thanked the Disney Gods every time that I had FP for big ticket rides. Those lines, anytime of year now, are no joke.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom