The current best burger at WDW ?

surfsupdon

Best burger, as mentioned, Crews Cup.

Best sliders, the wagyu sliders at Nomad Lounge. Worth mentioning also is Brown Derby wagyu sliders. If it's not wagyu, what even is it??!

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
You can't go wrong with a good old fashioned Cosmic Rays burger.
Ew. Cosmic Ray's is good for one thing and one thing only. Half chicken with green beans and mashed potatoes.

I don't do burgers at WDW personally. I don't like any burger as well as the ones I make myself, so I save my eating out to get things I can't or don't cook at home.

MuteSuperstar

Sci Fi has always been my favorite in the parks unless they have changed it in the past 3 years.
Agree with "ew" regarding Cosmic Rays. I can handle pretty much any fast food burger but I draw the line at those. Really wish they would upgrade the standard QS burgers.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Just had the most amazing summer bbq burger at the BurgerFi in my town. Two parties, pulled pork, bacon, bbq sauce. I had dreams that night about that burger. :hungry:

We're visiting in a few weeks. We love burgers. Any who've eaten at BurgerFi - where would you recommend at Disney?

correcaminos

No more capt grilles ;( I Will miss the breakfast buffets
Name is more or less just changing. It's still there now at least, but will be under the new name in the fall. We'll have to see what they do with the menu. The servers at Capt. Grill in March and again in June when we were there seemed excited for the new place/change.

worldfanatic

I Love burgers!!!
And if you stay away of the standard counter service ones, there's actually a lot of great options to be found all over property.
Despite up & down reviews, I'm really looking forward to trying one of Guy Fieri's crazy burgers at Planet Hollywood Observatory during our upcoming trip.

Currently, I have 2 favorite burger spots.
I was blown away by the Cheddar Burger last year at the Boathouse.
Absolutely amazing.
And I've had several great burgers at Big River Grille through the years. Sitting on that balcony looking out to the lively Boardwalk with a Burger & Pitcher of Beer is one of the great experiences at WDW.

GenerationX

The standard counter service burgers are not outstanding by any stretch, but they're still good. While they're the same throughout the resort, the "best" ones are from Cosmic Ray's. Not because of the burger, of course, but because of the top notch entertainment provided by Mr. Sonny Eclipse.

Rogue21

It's been a few years, but one of the few times I got a burger at WDW was in Paradiso 37. Service was not up to par, but that Pineapple burger was excellent. Ordered medium rare and it came out perfectly pink and juicy. I had heard that it was the only place that would serve it any type of rare, but that's not gospel coming from the wait staff. ;)

drwadadli

I think D-Luxe Burger at DS is great! It's my pick for best at wdw. I love the dipping sauces for the fries, too.
I COMPLETELY agree with this. My wife and I thought the burgers were really big and figured the next time we are down, we will share a burger as we had already shared the fries.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom