WDW Photo of the Day Thread (Part 10)

1DisneyDad

69709F6C-DCE2-4998-8A6E-52DC0BE7C39D_zpssgafhv0h.jpg

ChuckElias

RANT ON:

I've been sharing my photos through Photobucket since I started visiting this site, which has to be nearly 10 years now. Photobucket is now telling me that I have to pay $40/mo to share my photos here. There's no way I'm paying that, so I'm sorry, but all my old postings are going to be blacked out. I'll upload them directly from now on, but all my old photos will no longer be visible in these threads. I'm very sorry about that, but I don't see myself forking over $500/year for the privilege of sharing pictures.

1DisneyDad

RANT ON:

I've been sharing my photos through Photobucket since I started visiting this site, which has to be nearly 10 years now. Photobucket is now telling me that I have to pay $40/mo to share my photos here. There's no way I'm paying that, so I'm sorry, but all my old postings are going to be blacked out. I'll upload them directly from now on, but all my old photos will no longer be visible in these threads. I'm very sorry about that, but I don't see myself forking over $500/year for the privilege of sharing pictures.
I'm in the same boat. Already blocked. :(

C&D

I'm in the same photobucket boat, and while a smaller fee can be had for the per month license, I've also opted to just stop using them. I suppose my earlier photo posts will also vanish but for the last couple months I've used this site's upload.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Just as an fyi--the link didn't show anything other than an error.

I very much enjoy the wonderful photos that you all share on here, and always look forward to these threads. I'm hoping that something works out for those of you with photo loading issues. It's frustrating all around for you, and for people like me that appreciate looking at interesting photos. :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom