WDW Permits 2017

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
A whole bunch of World Showcase permits again. I assume related to the Food and Wine kiosks.

1990 Avenue of the Stars #C - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1990 Avenue of the Stars #D - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1990 Avenue of the Stars #E - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
2004 Avenue of the Stars #A - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1986 Avenue of the Stars - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
2000 Avenue of the Stars #B - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1476 Avenue of the Stars #B - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1478 Avenue of the Stars #F - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1620 Avenue Of The Stars F - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1476 Avenue of the Stars #A - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1746 Avenue of the Stars #A - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1640 Avenue Of Stars #A - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1746 Avenue of the Stars - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
2000 Avenue of the Stars #C - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1750 Avenue of the Stars #A01 - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1776 Avenue Of The Stars H - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1784 Avenue Of The Stars A - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1474 Avenue of the Stars #A - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1766 Avenue of the Stars - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1622 Avenue of the Stars - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1822 Avenue Of The Stars - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1834 Avenue of the Stars - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1474 Avenue of the Stars #B - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1828 Avenue Of The Stars - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1480 Avenue of the Stars #E - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1908 Avenue of the Stars - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1924 Avenue of the Stars - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1922 Avenue Of The Stars - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1918 Avenue of the Stars #A - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1784 Avenue of the Stars - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
2000 Avenue of the Stars #D - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
1478 Avenue of the Stars #G - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction

Can anyone confirm or show a link to the permit WDWNews claims is for ratatouille/France? I hear they usually post things sometimes without true backup or spark ridiculous rumors

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
There were a bunch of permits this week for Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades at AK. I assume this is for the general park lighting.

AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 1111 Weirkhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 1250 E Savannah Cir - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 501 Restaurantosaurus Rd - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 681 Marina AL - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 724 Werikhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 734 Werikhe Way #A - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 736 Werikhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 745 W Savannah Cir - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 750 Werikhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 798 Werikhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrade, 860 Weikhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Uprades, 890 Werikhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 901 Jakata Rd - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
There were a bunch of permits this week for Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades at AK. I assume this is for the general park lighting.

AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 1111 Weirkhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 1250 E Savannah Cir - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 501 Restaurantosaurus Rd - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 681 Marina AL - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 724 Werikhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 734 Werikhe Way #A - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 736 Werikhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 745 W Savannah Cir - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 750 Werikhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 798 Werikhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrade, 860 Weikhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Uprades, 890 Werikhe Way - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction
AK Parkwide Dimmer Upgrades, 901 Jakata Rd - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction

Would be nice if they dimmed the lights in Town Hall square and around Tomorrowland Terrace for the evening shows.

[Ignore if they've already done that in the past half-year.]

dolphinforces

They need to change out the lights in the parking lot. Long exposures in Pandora have the sky coming out very orange

deeevo

Would be nice if they dimmed the lights in Town Hall square and around Tomorrowland Terrace for the evening shows.

[Ignore if they've already done that in the past half-year.]
I thought they used to do that. I noticed it does not happen anymore. Same thing with the night parades at the parties. No dimming of the lights like before.

WDWFantasmicFan

Noticed the permit filed this week for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, expiring in November, has the contractor as PCL construction (the people behind WWoHP, some things in Springs, Gondola project etc.). Its probably not, but do you think it could be something?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Noticed the permit filed this week for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, expiring in November, has the contractor as PCL construction (the people behind WWoHP, some things in Springs, Gondola project etc.). Its probably not, but do you think it could be something?

I posted about this in the DHS permit thread. There is also a permit for Sunset Showcase also by PCL so I am guessing this is for the painting we are seeing going on.

WDWFantasmicFan

I posted about this in the DHS permit thread. There is also a permit for Sunset Showcase also by PCL so I am guessing this is for the painting we are seeing going on.
Thanks, haven't looked at the DHS permit thread yet. Yep, I noticed that other permit. Would sure be nice if it were more than painting though! Thanks again

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
With all the announcements at the D23 Expo I thought it would be a good idea to update the permitting process on these projects

Riviera Resort - Water management permits have been approved and initial notices of commencement have been filed. Work is currently underway.

Gondola - Water management permits have been approved and a couple of notices of commencement have been filed. Work has begun in a couple areas.

Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway - Notice of commencement has been filed for first construction package. With the ride closing in August I expect work to get underway soon after closing.

Ratatouille - Water management permit was approved 7/17, no notices of commencement yet.

Guardians of the Galaxy - Water management permit for the re-routing of the canal behind UOE and drainage work was approved 6/6/2017, no notices of commencement for this work.

There are currently no permits related to any of the other projects announced.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom