2017 Candlelight Processional narrators and dining package details

jakeman

NCIS: New Orleans

One of those "Hey it's that guy!" actresses.

27112209-4cac-3c1a-a552-7a3d9a6acef5

Princess Leia

To Be Announced. Great performing artist ;)

Anyways, I'm sad that I'm missing NPH, but looking forward to find out who will be there when I go :)

bclane

My kiddos have been part of the choir for the last few years for this program and it has been great getting to see it at least once a season. Interesting side note...I didn't notice it until my oldest daughter told me it was happening but it turns out that at least a few kids pass out and fall off the stage during most performances. I started watching for it after she mentioned it and sure enough they really do. It apparently is stifling hot for them up on the stage (even on cool nights) and some of them just can't take the heat and collapse. Disney really needs to add some fans or something up there.

mickeysaver

I won't book a dining package until I know who the celeb is for the 11th and 12th of December. I can switch out my AK and Epcot days to allow for going either day, but I would like to know who before I book dining for either day.

ToTBellHop

I won't book a dining package until I know who the celeb is for the 11th and 12th of December. I can switch out my AK and Epcot days to allow for going either day, but I would like to know who before I book dining for either day.
If they are still available then.

Smooth

what is dinning? lol

noun
a loud, confused noise; a continued loud or tumultuous sound; noisyclamor.
verb (used with object), dinned, dinning.
to assail with din.
to sound or utter with clamor or persistent repetition.
verb (used without object), dinned, dinning.
to make a din.

Bolt

noun
a loud, confused noise; a continued loud or tumultuous sound; noisyclamor.
verb (used with object), dinned, dinning.
to assail with din.
to sound or utter with clamor or persistent repetition.
verb (used without object), dinned, dinning.
to make a din.
I love when an old thread gets bumped and someone finds an even older post to comment on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom